• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gearing up for war - Part I

That eastern Tibet province is revolting. Anyway revolt crushed after few days..

Infantry uprgaded finally to early, and later to basic. In late 1939 all my infantry is model 1939 and I can start building massess of infantry.

Non-agression pact cancelled :(

Horrible new for me, King of Afghanistan

WWII Begins

Allies are going to buy oil. Never! I sell it only for Germany

In future I am going to build up my army. It's maybe ready in 1940... Then I can DoW allies. But how about Saudi-Arabia. Do I release puppet (it's bit late time), do I left it for Allies, and move my Saudi corps to Persian-Iraqi border. united Bhutani-Nepalese army could be dangerous enemy, because frontline in india will be very large.
And about Axis? Do I sign Uzickibombarder-Ribbentrop pact? But this will lead Afghanistan war too early? If I wait, I anyway must fight against Soviets, but they can kill me, if I join Axis when Barbarossa starts.

Anyway: Long live king (me) and country!

We,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina and Kaliph of Nejd

not bad so far. If you could, i say make a mad dash for the suez. If not... take as much of india as possible.

Gearing up for war - Part II

War in Europe is going bigger and bigger... Baltic states annexed, winter war started and Germany attacked over BeNeLux and France.
euroqr9.png

This is maybe useless operation, but I can't only sit and watch when Soviet giant crushes my home nation :(

Most of nations are interested about us - and especially of our oil. USSR, France and United Kingdom have offered very good trades, but I have declined them. Axis offers worst trades but I'll support them anyway, it's important to keep my future allies in oil supply. For example - Finnish offer accepted, Soviet delcined

I am also sucking Axis, because at this time Germany is not going to accept my offer to Join Axis (I am not at war)...

Someone asked about core provinces. well, I added "few" :D

If - and when - war against Allies starts, there's some plans and my army formation @ this time. In saudi arabia I have 4 militia. Their job is only delay yemenite and omani armies till my troops take Iraq. In Iraq there's 6 infantry divisions led by Rodrico stak and Lord of the Mind. They are going to capture Basrah and Baghdad. Same time von Novak's cavalry div:s takes Mosul VP in north. In India I am going quickly to take Nepal and Bhutan, and annex. Then I get 11 IC more and largest Allies armies in area have defeated. Then I can move more troops to Middle East -front. In Chah Bahar I have 12 militia led by The Legend, all militias have artillery section :D

In next update I am going to war.

Long live royal Afghani army!
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina and Kaliph of Nejd

Last edited:
Inner Circle said:
My emperor! The people of the Afghani Empire demand new and better weapons! What is your answer?

Taliban-2-Figuren_203__5444_60.jpg

I'll make that unit picture. IC-40 (Inner Circle 40) tanks :).

Miihkali,

EDIT: I also found picture of Afghani naval infantry: link link link link link link

Cool! I get to invade Iraq! Great progress so far. Can i get some of those new tanks? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??? :D

LordoftheMind said:
Cool! I get to invade Iraq! Great progress so far. Can i get some of those new tanks? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??? :D

First we need to wait that I can build them, and I am not going to waste IC to tanks before our position don't look so dangerous (after annexed Iraq and Nepal can think again)

Lord Finnish said:
Will you give me a navy? Pleeeease

You have navy, but it's only transports. Destryoers are in progress.

SeedSnatcher said:
No, we obviously need to put money into fighters and interceptors. :)

I don't scare Soviet Airforce, because they haven't airbases near Afghanistans. Maybe one fighter wing more is anyway needed.

To war!

First I formed Afghani Destroyer Fleet. There's three DD squadrons, 'Jihad', 'Miihkali's Personal Cult' and 'Rapsberry'. Led by Lord Finnish

And second, declared war against Britain. Date was august 13 1940

Attacking to Basrah

My 3 divisions against British 1. I destroyed Karachi some 5 divisions because Allies always transported more divisions to Karachi

Von Novak's cavalry division takes Mosul VP from Iraq

Rub al Khali revolts...

Royal navy defeated! Oh noh! (also defeat in north)

Taking Baghdad and last Iraqi VP

Germany have invited us three times to Axis. Always refused

October 20 1940

Deep operations doctrine developed November xx

Attacking to Karachi again. Now I have 120 000 men more and also huge sums of artillery

In Tibet Britons are pocketing me! Urgh! That's bad thing. Let's hope that I anyway survive...

We,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan

Things look good for now, but in the long term I fear for you...

Wow, seems that you almost unite the Arab world! :eek:
Keep it on, and good luck.(You'll need it as you're facing the Allies :D )

Why aren't you using my airforce? :mad:

:D

Well done, tangling with the Brits.

SeedSnatcher said:
It's my airforce! :mad: And, it would appear we have scared our enemies into not even bothering to bring their own airforces into battle, that's how awesome we are. :)

I lead it. You just tell me how.

*Sticks up nose, can't see, runs into his biplane*