• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hannibal Barca2: Thanks. I'll remember that in next party conference.
pescifan: Okay. Start praying
likk9922: When Afghani empire is finished India will be only small province in it :D
rcduggan: Because Afghanistan is absolutist monarchy, they can be converted :)
Hamath: Uraaaa!! Hakkaa päälle!! Banzai!!

The Counterattack

Assaulting to Akyab. Tanks are almost useless in jungle :(

Mr. Pescifan, alias Yusuf Islam attacks to south Indochine! Good luck!

Hmmm... No resistance in Indochine? Yusuf Islam's troops advanced quickly to

Another Hand-made event (to justify hand-made events which adds IC, industry etc :D)

Frontline in Burma in April 1942

May2: It's really time for counterattack.

Attacked to Esfahan with all troops, some 25 divisions... British have some 4 divisions and I easily defeated them. Now trying to advance to Esfahan and pocket these 9 division in Dash-I-Kavir. But before it, again one event more :D

Wow! Some troops escaped, but anyway destroyed four divisions.

June 8: Large front attack

Again event:

Frontline in August 29

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Chief of India and Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States and also (retired) Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd

Rodrico Stak: I don't know about doomsday, but when I checked partisan activity in Kathmandu it was 26 %.

Burma

August 30: Again one cheat-event more :D

So there's Afghani air force now, based in Bandar-abbas. Started also build 1st 'Airplane!' Bomber Wing

mk11 will be awarded: his brave cavalry armies splitted British forces in Burma to three part!
Destroying quite big pocket in Burma

And another pocket

And last one...

October 5 1942 another cheat event launches:

After occupying Burma I can move over 25 divisions from Burma to Persian front.

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Chief of India and Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine and also (retired) Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd

Retaking Middle East

After winning battles of Burma, I can move sooo many divisions to west, Persia.
October 12 launces event...

BTW, there's Afghani sliders now.

In November 1 1942 British army landed. November 4 landing troops crushed

Wow! New tanks!

December 2: air battle over Babolsar

Now reinforcements from Burma have arrived and attack can start

April 3 1943:

April 11 British tank division pocketed!

April 22: Where from these guys spawned? Anyway, 7 Allied divisions destroyed!!

More air force builded :)

continue...

Map of Frontlines

June 8: Middle Eastern frontline.

And there's Indian front :( Looks very bad! They landed and I noticed it only few days ago. Looks veery bad!

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Chief of India and Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine and also (retired) Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd

How did they do that in India? :eek:

Oh- go airforce! :D