• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have tested the events and the United Nations Annexs EU, but the EU is never released, shouldn't the event be like this?:
Code:
event = {
	id = 2900
	random = no
        persistent = yes
	country = U69

trigger = {
	AI = yes
        exists = U70
	}

name = "AI_EVENT"
	desc = "..."
	style = 0

date = { day = 0 month = January year = 1955 }
        offset = 45
        deathdate = { day = 31 month = December year = 1995 }

action_a = {
		name = "Ok"
		command = { type = inherit which = U70 }
	}

}
event = {
	id = 2901
	random = no
        persistent = yes
	country = U69

trigger = {
	AI = yes
        NOT = { exists = which = U70 }
	}

name = "AI_EVENT"
	desc = "..."
	style = 0

date = { day = 0 month = January year = 1955 }
        offset = 45
        deathdate = { day = 31 month = December year = 1995 }

action_a = {
		name = "Ok"
		command = { type = independence which = U70 = value = 1 }
	}

}

Where U69 is UN and U70 is EU.

I used PRI and TRA cause they were free.Why use EU and UN?Someone might actually try to play them,and it can happen that EU isn't independent when something concerning it happens.So two new nations must be created,and two off-map provinces assigned to them.

The Great Duck said:
I used PRI and TRA cause they were free.Why use EU and UN?Someone might actually try to play them,and it can happen that EU isn't independent when something concerning it happens.So two new nations must be created,and two off-map provinces assigned to them.

Ok guess i'll have to include two Vaticans then.

The Great Duck said:
Why two Vaticans?You can leave the other country as it is.

Because it would be a bit strange to see the Vatican annexed by... Monaco for example?

It is less rare to see the Vatican annexed by the Vatican.

No,you didn't understand.I think that the two nations shouldnt be the real nations (although maybe the one that annexes the other country might be a real nation,although I still don't like it).We should leave them as they are,and put the real nations out of the unit updates.Really,I don't see the reason why would we have any European country too small to be represented by a province except Vatican.

The Great Duck said:
No,you didn't understand.I think that the two nations shouldnt be the real nations (although maybe the one that annexes the other country might be a real nation,although I still don't like it).We should leave them as they are,and put the real nations out of the unit updates.Really,I don't see the reason why would we have any European country too small to be represented by a province except Vatican.

Ok then, the events are written, the TAGs are assigned (TRA and PRI) just tell me what names do you want to assign to those TAGs (Freedonia maybe? :D ) and let's see if the feature can be included into the next devs. version.

You can call it whatever you like,but if I really get to choose...
Arcanum and Tamriel,to give tribute to the locations of the RPG Arcanum (Arcanum) and of the TES series (Tamriel),my two favorite RPGs.
You can still name them "Update" and CWmod Parameter if you think those are too away from realism (which they certainly are) and are just stupid.We wont assign any ministers,leaders or tech teams to them,of course (and the AI has to be set to ignore diplomacy completeley

Forgive me but I thought this was a tech tree thread. I notice you're using more than 10 models for some divisions. Whereas this can be done, it causes some problems in displaying the model icons. For example if I make more than 10 interceptor models then model 11 interceptor gets displayed as model 1 strategic bomber. The only workaround for this is to have some very generic icons for everything. Is this a compromise that the mod's developer is willing to accept?

For ships and infantry you can fake your way around this by having the brigades represent model improvements, but that won't work for air units.

By the way, who is now the leader of the mod since Kretoxian has departed? Is that you, Great Duck?