• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there anyone who wants to create a single zip file with all the best sprites that you have indicated?
You MIGHT say that I'm doing just that right now. Once I have a full set that works, I'll make a zip file containing folders "map" and "pallete" and find a place to host it (preferably permanent).

Right now, I'm trying to find the multi-level sprites for the air force, I only have German fighters and interceptors (the rest was lost :( )

You MIGHT say that I'm doing just that right now. Once I have a full set that works, I'll make a zip file containing folders "map" and "pallete" and find a place to host it (preferably permanent).

Right now, I'm trying to find the multi-level sprites for the air force, I only have German fighters and interceptors (the rest was lost :( )

Thanks! I did not realize you were doing just that job ... I stay tuned on these screens then.

It's a step-by-step work, applying sprites from different packs and praying that they work :D

Once I'm satisfied, I'll make it available.

Soooooo... does anyone have multi-level air sprites?

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm lost :D

So, anyone that has ANY sprite pack, please let me know. I'll take anything and try to compile them into something that works. :)

I believe that all the compendiums posted in this thread, of which I counted three, not including version updates, are no longer hosted.

However, there was a link to a set of forums where there are many sprites hosted, including many of those referenced in this thread.

These are the Design Mod Projekt forums. I am not familiar with the mod itself, which appears to be a gameplay mod, since I play with CORE. However, they have also made available a sprite pack containing sets of sprites for several nations, and for which there are preview graphics available.

Go here:
http://www.heartsofiron.eu/en/dmp-news.html

Click on Doomsday / Armageddon in the DMP - HoI2 navigation box (left hand side)

Look for the file named DMP-Mod 10.0, which is a sprite pack only, without other game modifications.

This link should take you to a preview of the sprites for 18 nations:
http://www.heartsofiron.eu/en/dmp-2/dd-10.html

You must register before you can download the actual sprite pack.

I have downloaded this DMP-MOD 10.0 Spritepack and am currently installing it it using the provided installer. I'll report back once the installation concludes and I have gone in-game.

Well, I don't have a version on my computer here, but at the end of December I'll be going to visit my family, who still have my old laptop. It probably has whatever the final version ended up being, and I'd be happy to reupload it then.