• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, get translating. And keep us informed ehhh weekly.

But we will always be heavily in dept when this might just be finished. Good work.

Bugfix n°7 has just been released.
This is the latest patch till v0.3 of Mod33 (not before Christmas)
By following the link below you will access to an exe file.
Choose Paradox Interactive\ Doomsday (or the name you renamed it)

Bugfix 7 for Mod33 DD v0.2

Good game...

Thanks for working on the translation!

So, any word on this translation?

So what major new things will be put in for version 0.3, and will it be for arm?

Major improvements for v0.3 :
-New american civil war path
-Ottoman empire path
-New unit : Super heavy artillery (K5 project)
-New events for the end of war in Europe and in Asia
-A brand new french monarchist path
And general events, new improved pictures (mainly in color).
This is what I know right now but I am not really sure for the american civil war path because of the dispartion of Gerd von R (who is in charge of this, but we don't have any contact with him for 2 months)
For the other one's I am working on it :rolleyes: .
Unfortunately the mod won't be compatible to Armageddon add on (I don't have it and I don't want it : 5 $ just for new naval brigades...no thank you).

1933 to 1935 in one hour

Hiya
Due to a computer hard drive failure I have had to reinstall everything :-(
I previously had Mod33 installed and played as the Kaiser until I was steamrolled by a 1300IC Russia.
I would like to try again and have a freshly installed 1.3a DD and the mod 33 DDv0.2 over the top follwed by the bug fix. I ran the no-time limit patch but it told me the (Hoi2.exe) file was not accessible.
Starting the game it flicks from 1933 to 1935 over the first hour. Where have I gone wrong in my installation given I speak no French and cannot remember what I got right the first time?

Is version 0.2 in English at all?

Looks like this translation effort fell on its ass too. We haven't heard a word on it since it allegedly started "early" this September.

I once babel-fish translated the Imperial Germany, as well as the "base" (early 1933) Germany required to play the first few months. It took me several hours of straight back and forth translating but I managed to do it. Unfortunately, this was early this year, like in march or something, and the versions I translated are likely old and non-compatible.

Well, you look like you can speak both French and English, Fernando Torres, so couldn't you help him?

I'd like to offer my help, however I don't speak French. And English is not my primary language. So I can try with machine translating the French text to English and then to adjust it, but I'm not sure it would be of much help :-/

Edit: I took a look into the problem and results made by the Google translators are not that bad. But it will be a hell of work to put it all in and back.

Last edited: