• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Georgiy Zhukov said:
Whenever I click the download link my browser says that it cannot display the web page. Is there anyway to fix this?

Great looking mod btw.

Try it several times, somtimes the server is too busy because of a migration ;)

Last edited:
Georgiy Zhukov said:
I'm not sure, I've tried it alot.

This is the page I'm supposed to download from first, right?

http://www.strategium-alliance.com/Mod-HoI33-pour-Doomsday-entierement-en-francais-193.4686.0.html

Edit: I used firefox as opposed to my normal internet explorer, and managed to get a box up, but it only gave me the option to right the file to disk. Is that right?

Left click on the link (below "téléchargements") or change your internet protection parameters. I've tried 10 times without any problem.
By the way, I suggest you to wait till tomorrow cause I will had a specific link for the new English Beta version of Mod33...

So, Koenig12, what about this?

Biges said:
Will ever Germany attack if either France backs-up Czechoslovakia or SU refuses to sign the Pact?

I'm just too lazy to go through all AI files and it does not seems any additional trigger is in the events files.

hey koenig is that an normal instal in english then instead of instaling about 4 things ?? i got a nice idea in my mind for holland if i have some spare time i'll try to work it out into an event maybe you can include that. don't know if i make it and if so when its ready, and its up to you guys if you want to use it

Biges said:
So, Koenig12, what about this?

I'm just too lazy to go through all AI files and it does not seems any additional trigger is in the events files.

In fact nothing have been written in this case. The only way is to DOW manually. Nevertheless be sure that Marita operation and Barbarossa will appear, and I'm nearaly sure that AI germany will attack Poland within the end of 1939.

Dutch Rommel said:
hey koenig is that an normal instal in english then instead of instaling about 4 things ?? i got a nice idea in my mind for holland if i have some spare time i'll try to work it out into an event maybe you can include that. don't know if i make it and if so when its ready, and its up to you guys if you want to use it

Yep, I made an upload on strategium forum but I haven't got the link right now.
I hope to receive it tomorrow.
When it will be effective, I will put a direct link to the new beta 1.0 version.
Anyway, it will be necessary to add the Biges add on to play in English.
But don't mind I'm preparing a specific version only in english.

@ Biges, I will send you the link as soon as possible. I will give you the exhaustive list of new events (no more than fifty for player :rolleyes: ).
Everything I'd like from you is a send back of your translated files. If you agree with it I will merge everything for a complete english version.

koenig12 said:
Yep, I made an upload on strategium forum but I haven't got the link right now.
I hope to receive it tomorrow.
When it will be effective, I will put a direct link to the new beta 1.0 version.
Anyway, it will be necessary to add the Biges add on to play in English.
But don't mind I'm preparing a specific version only in english.

@ Biges, I will send you the link as soon as possible. I will give you the exhaustive list of new events (no more than fifty for player :rolleyes: ).
Everything I'd like from you is a send back of your translated files. If you agree with it I will merge everything for a complete english version.

OK. I think I'll have to make a list of words I had trouble to translate :)

Any chance you could upload the translation files in .ZIP format? because my ability to download .rar files is bugged

IndoEsia45 said:
400 MB @!?%@??%^*

Is the latest version support the english files.
Can you just separated the game files from GIP ??
Can i just merge the latest version with previous one ?

No it isn't...just wait for the next link I will add in this thread.

What GIP, The first GIP had been had to mod33 last year, but every new GFX file (exepting some sprites) are originally and especially made for mod33.

Don't merge version, you could cause bug. I suggest you to install it on a prper version of Doomsdy with the latest Paradox patch.

Créez une copie de votre jeu Doomsday + patch 1.3a dans un autre répertoire que vous nommerez à votre guise. Ensuite y installer le mod33 version BETA 1.0DD dans la racine. Lors de l'installation le patch no-limit vous sera demandé, vérifez qu'il choisisse la bonne cible(hoi2.exe situé dans votre copie de Doomsday),laissez la case backup cochée et appliquez. Pour les utilisateur de Windows Vista, le patch doit être appliqué manuellement sur l'exe après l'installation.

can any1 translate these instuctions?

Basically it says,Create a copy of DD +patch 1.3a. install mod33 version beta. After that is done,Apply the TNL,Search for your .exe in your copied folder,It will make a copy of it.If you use vista you need to apply it manually after the installation (e.g not in the installer???? )

thanx, I'm in Francias-I, but I'm not that good yet lol :rofl:

can any1 PM me a completed version of the mod...I"D LUV U Lol

I have some more notes :)

- That German super-heavy artillery is REALLY over-powered :-/
- France should receive some more air commanders.
- As AI receives manpower for free, it is VERY difficult to wage a war of attrition.
- Construction of various energy producing dams and so should add permanent energy production rather then only ICs or infra.
- Ill known problem: China is constantly unable to defened itself :-/ (This troiubles even the original game.)
- Playing USA... for some reason, Germany just sits on the border and does not attack France and the Low Countries. Probable failed to load GER_France.ai for some reason. In the save file is in the German settings this: " passivity = { FRA = 100 BEL = 100 HOL = 100 LUX = 100 } " (I deleted this and another "culprit" lines and the war started... whoa.

And I have also problem translating these words, what do they mean?

plénipotentionaire(s)
vis-a-vis

Thanks