• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Daboo said:
No, we won't include the Terran Empire in the Mod. Vanilla already have the Alien invaders, enough to have fun with a nation like that imo.
ALso, the next version of the Mod will include ministers and leaders for the Aliens, and some of them are Star trek characters.
Ok then, just to know.
well, looks like the next step is to make a scenario with the Aliens invading Earth!

Daboo said:
No, we won't include the Terran Empire in the Mod. Vanilla already have the Alien invaders, enough to have fun with a nation like that imo.
ALso, the next version of the Mod will include ministers and leaders for the Aliens, and some of them are Star trek characters.
Will there be Star Wars characters too?

Floridian said:
I love how University of Florida is level 2 yet the University of Alaska is level 3. Did you make Florida in 5 minutes?
If you love it, what's wrong then? The creation of a country like Florida took us lot time and effort, don't you think that is better to use a constructive critcism and add you 2 cents to improve the Mod instead of using the sarcasm? please respect our work. I'm always open to hear suggestions and change things to fix those minor problems, so if you have any suggestion feel free to post it here and we will take of it. On the other hand if you don't like the Mod, don't play it, this way I will save bandwidth on the website. As you noticed, modnn.com is a completely free site without adds, this means that is free for you but not for me. Sorry, but I didn't like the way you used to try to improve the Mod.

I have some techteams for Florida:

Revlon

chemistry, skill 3

revlon_fashionlabelLogo.gif

Naval Station Mayport

Naval doctrines, skill 4? Start year, 1942

navsta_mayport_b_insig.jpg

Miller Electric Company

electronics, management, skill 5

Reynolds, Smith & Hills, skill 4 Start year, 1941

industrial_engineering, technical_efficiency, management

Rsh_061031.gif

(I suggest you remove the 'improving your world')

Martin Marietta skill 6 Start year, 1956

Aerodynamics;electronics;chemistry;technical_efficiency

mma_lmalogo.jpg

(Use the above part)

John Archibald Wheeler

nuclear_engineering;nuclear_physics;mathematics skill 4 available 1940

quan.jpg

And some thought about the already existing tech teams..

Walter Briggs? As a techteam? He did have a factory, Briggs Manufacturing Company. They made cars. So Walter briggs shouldm't be a team, but his factory could be. And have mechanics and technical efficiency. Where does the areonautics and artillery come from? :confused:

Franz Alt. I guess he moved to Florida as he's included. Although he shouldn't be available until 1945.

I also think that Lodwick School of Aeronautics should be replaced by Naval Air Station Jacksonville. It would probably have a higher skill. OR the team should at least be called Lodwick Aviation Military Academy. And should be available in 1941.

Last edited:
And Hamburg, Blohm & Voss should be included. (Just copy it from the german file)

I also suggest that Blohm & Voss' aircraft company should be added.

Hamburger Flugzeugbau. Skill 6.

aeronautics;electronics;technical_efficiency;chemistry

wasserflugzeug1.jpg

And Bavaria:

Has anyone heard of one of the most famous bavarian companies ever? BMW, Bayerische MotorWerke.

Electronics;technical_eff;mechanics skill 7

And perhaps some people have heard of a company called Messerschmitt? Formerly known as Bayerische Fleugzeugwerke. (Hence the designation Bf)
Just copy messerschmitt.

MAN, does a bell ring? Maschinenfabrik Augsburg Nürnberg AG.

mechanics;chemistry;artillery;technical_efficiency;industrial_engineering skill 7
Use picture in HoI.

:)

Hi, spotted error in Karelia (U35) ministers, Paavo Talvela is included in minister and leader files, but he wasnt karelian, (Sorry I suggested him :eek:o ) but he was leading East Karelian Uprising uprising in 1921. Link

Well, I think he could be a leader anyway as he took part.

I'll try to find more stuff for other countries. :)

Edit: I think BMW should get management.

Last edited:
Crimea:

Kerch Metallurgical Works Factory

industrial_engineering;electronics;mechanics;chemistry skill 3

Zaliv

naval_engineering;electronics;technical_eff skill 3 available in 1938

pic_1_3.jpg

Sevastopol Shipyard

naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_eff skill 4

a09.jpg

________

And some about the already existing teams:

Balaklava Submarine Industry? Wtf? It was a submarine base, the only thing they could do was to repair subarmines. They should bre removed or be a team of skill 3 with submarine_tactics;centralised_execution

Balaklava Army Camp? There was an amry camp there during the Crimean War... Should be removed.

Van der Gent said:
Crimea:

Kerch Metallurgical Works Factory

industrial_engineering;electronics;mechanics;chemistry skill 3

Zaliv

naval_engineering;electronics;technical_eff skill 3 available in 1938

Sevastopol Shipyard

naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_eff skill 4

________

And some about the already existing teams:

Balaklava Submarine Industry? Wtf? It was a submarine base, the only thing they could do was to repair subarmines. They should bre removed or be a team of skill 3 with submarine_tactics;centralised_execution

Balaklava Army Camp? There was an amry camp there during the Crimean War... Should be removed.

All of your suggestions has been implented and are ready for the next version. Thanks again for your help.

You're welcome. Always nice to help. :)

Although Crimea badly needs some leaders. If your team could find any or you could make a few random ones, would be great.

sultan1.jpg

:)

Anton Ivanovich Denikin was a skilled general and was supreme governer in Crimea once. Perhaps he could be added as a leader?

Užičkibombarder said:
Nice job.
1. Ids of provinces on which Macedonia should have claims: 412, 416, 411 and maybe 410
2.I think that this flag is better.
mk_1992.gif

emm?? could you please change this flag??this is not the original fyrom flag and also the state is not called Macedonia but FYROM...the flag that you are using is greek macedonian flag...it is a little bit annoying to see our flag being used for another country :confused:

btw your mod is excellent!!!!!!