• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope you can help me. Why there are non belgian territories in the national provinces of Wallonia and Flandria? 1 french territory to Wallonia, and 3 others to Flandria plus 2 dutch. Why? There are historical or ethnic reason for it? And what are they?

that is right, historical flanders had french and dutch teritory and wallonia too.

17provincien.jpg

that was historical holland in burgundy, without calais but wich was build as the flemish city of kalles, but when the french got it they started to make everybody french. and they completed that.

that is right, historical flanders had french and dutch teritory and wallonia too.

that was historical holland in burgundy, without calais but wich was build as the flemish city of kalles, but when the french got it they started to make everybody french. and they completed that.[/QUOTE]
Oh i thought he meant that those provs were missing...

Thanks for it. So historical, but not ethnical reasons. So instead of "Liberate our brothers", "Reclaim our old lands" would be better for a belgian nazi party's slogen:)

Thanks for it. So historical, but not ethnical reasons. So instead of "Liberate our brothers", "Reclaim our old lands" would be better for a belgian nazi party's slogen:)

well

FlemishinDunkirkdistrict.PNG

this is in france. but the most lands are completly french. so historical reasons are better

Thanks for help:)
Now, i wanted to download the mod, but modnn.com is unaviable. What happened? Where can I download it? What is this Mod For Enjoy page?

So wil ther be an AoD version w/ E3/Cold War Tech/NWO mods included?

I am not going to give Daboo permission to use my modding for AOD in anything he's trying to do for his "Mod for Enjoy" because he gave me no permission to use his material for my efforts with AOD. I am not including some of his nations because my focus is different. (mine is 1933 to 2010 vs. Daboo 1914-1963)

However, I believe both New Nations Mod and some of your own ideas like Orange Free State would make a good fit for a new game that Fernando Torres is putting out called "The Darkest Hour".

Also in mine I will leave free some tags for people to use as they see fit (which could include private adaptations of NN mod or your own personal favorites).

Last edited:
I am not going to give Daboo permission to use my modding for AOD in anything he's trying to do for his "Mod for Enjoy" because he gave me no permission to use his material for my efforts with AOD. I am not including some of his nations because my focus is different. (mine is 1933 to 2010 vs. Daboo 1914-1963)

However, I believe both New Nations Mod and some of your own ideas like Orange Free State would make a good fit for a new game that Fernando Torres is putting out called "The Darkest Hour".

Also in mine I will leave free some tags for people to use as they see fit (which could include private adaptations of NN mod or your own personal favorites).

I've already explained to you my reasons privately and you know that my decision had no personal motive against you or your job, on the contrary, you are a person that I like and also has made an excellent job in all your mods.

Daboo,
Sorry to ruffle your feathers. With the recent release of Iron Cross, it would appear that my post is outdated.

Edited post: I think the users are entitled to this information. New Nations is now available for Arsenal of Democracy, but as I understand it, Daboo is only willing to authorize its distribution either with the Mod for Enjoy project or the Iron Cross project--which is basically Mod 34, New Nations, a new map plus you shell out 10 bucks--you also give up the 1941, 1944 and 1945 scenarios when you do, and with it, any prospect of doing a Cold War Scenario any time soon. As far as I know, New Nations is not authorized for vanilla AoD. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. However, there is nothing stopping an individual from taking his/her own New Nations for HOI2 and installing it on AOD for his/her own system, as long as he/she does not redistribute it.

As for New Nations plus CWTTE, I am not going to authorize a distribution of this, for several reasons which I am keeping private, but one of which is that I don't believe the New Nations countries are appropriate for a 1933-2020 timeline, and inclusion of all the New Nations tags would probably prevent the inclusion of needed modern-day countries.

The bottom line is that if you're looking for Arsenal of Democracy, New Nations plus Cold War Tech Tree--it ain't going to happen. You CAN, however, use New Revolters, which is already included with CWTTE, and add in about 5 or 6 of your favorite New Nations countries on your own.

Last edited:
What's the policy on using New Nations as the basis for one's own mod, severely modifying the original NN files and changing several tags (and minister, tech, leader files, etc.) entirely before releasing it?

I just bought a new computer and installed HOI2 + Doomsday + Armageddon fully patched. I installed the new nations mod but when I try to load a scenario the game CTDs on me. What did I do wrong?

Could someone please write an event for me which fires only by typing it in the console for forming the European Union as France? (changes the tag from FRA to EUR)

Got to agree lost a lot of files in a HD crash and would like to get these back...