• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi there folks! I'm sorry to announce that both AARs are on hold for time being! I'm starting on my B.A. in history and politics next weeks and probably have my hands full with getting organized. Furthermore I don't have any Internet in my room so far so I'll probably won't be able to visit the boards during the week. Thanks for all your interest and support. Believe me The High Kings will be back as soon as I've settled into my new home!

Kurt_Steiner: That might be worth a thought. Catalonia is just over the Pyrenees after all. A lot easier t access than southern Spain...

gabor: Well attacking from the South was the last thing the moors expected! Pure genius if you ask me! :D

Hi there folks! I'm sorry to announce that both AARs are on hold for time being! I'm starting on my B.A. in history and politics next weeks and probably have my hands full with getting organized. Furthermore I don't have any Internet in my room so far so I'll probably won't be able to visit the boards during the week. Thanks for all your interest and support. Believe me The High Kings will be back as soon as I've settled into my new home!

That gives me then time to read this AAR through and catch the others. So far I have only watched the awesome pictures and paintings you have put in the updates :).