+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bet

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries

The Great Bet

Ok guys, here is the bet :
    talking about polish campain in another thread, someone gave me the idea to make an AAR with Germany and try to take as faster as possible Poland (one day will be the bet ) and then take France in one week.
    I'll try to do this. (i'll try )

I will play the 1936 scenario on DD 1.3a with some graphics modifications.
    The difficulty level will be normal/normal.

Oh, last thing, i'm french, so, excuse me for my bad english .

Let's go!

U are going to use paratroupers to conquer all the VP provinces at the same time. No?
    If this is not the strategy then I say it is imposible.
    Good luck.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    So, here is Germany at the begining :

Here are the technologies i'm searching for :

I search industrial techs to increase the manpower and the ic, armored technologies, and aircrafts technologies.

I moved toward Central Planning to have more ic.

Here is the production screen :

To begin, i'll build 3 transports, 3 aircrafts for paratroopers (don't know how it's called in english ) and infantery.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mastervlad
    U are going to use paratroupers to conquer all the VP provinces at the same time. No?
    If this is not the strategy then I say it is imposible.
    Good luck.
    Of course, i'll attack with tanks and aircraft to beat them. When it's done, i use the paratroopers. To conquer Warwaw, i'll use more paratroopers and hope that the tanks will go fast from Elbing

Blog Entries
    First event : reoccupation of Rhineland

(i can turn the game in english if you want)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Hehe, good luck. Will monitor your success. If all fails, i'll attempt it myself
    Ein Mitglied des Bundestages zum andern: „Wir sollten uns langsam schon auf die Zeit nach Merkel vorbereiten.“ Der andere antwortet: „Unsinn! Die stirbt nie.“

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen.Schuermann
    Hehe, good luck. Will monitor your success. If all fails, i'll attempt it myself
    If i sunk, you sunk

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Good Luck!

Blog Entries
    I changed the ministers and get dissent :

I hate that dissent, so i'll stop the military production 17 days long to reduce it :

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafayette53
    Good Luck!
    Thanks, i feel i'll need it

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What graphics mod are you using? I don't think I've seen graphics like that before.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrico Stak
    What graphics mod are you using? I don't think I've seen graphics like that before.
    I have mixed many graphics into a pack.
    I use the Scyth icons, the DMP map colours, skins from fans, interface from others mods...

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Torres
    I have mixed many graphics into a pack.
    I use the Scyth icons, the DMP map colours, skins from fans, interface from others mods...
    Any chance you could combine them into one easy to use file?

Blog Entries
    We discovered our first industrial technology, so our ic will increase :

We now build engineers for tanks to be faster :

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrico Stak
    Any chance you could combine them into one easy to use file?
    Just watch to the link in my signature (Le Pack Graphique v1.2 pour DD ou HoI)

Blog Entries
    Some divisions are ready to be redoployed :

Those technologies will increase ou manpower :

We don't want trouble at west :

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Should be interesting to see if you actually accomplish this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast