• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The medal is cool but....i have Hoi and Hoi2. Not sure what the point in this is.

Now a collectors Edition of Hoi3 with a medal? That would be nice :D

An even better thing would be to sell Armageddon in store for 5$, so peoples than can't buy stuff on Internet can still enjoy it. I'm not sure if i really wan't to pay for HoI2 DD again, but that seem the only way to get Arma.

Sounds a bit pricey and I have got DD on order................

....................on the other hand it's not shipped yet so..................

........Just cancelled my order for DD and sold the cat; well worth 30 notes for another gong I reckon. Oh and the software of course. :rofl:

My willpower is breaking...

Must... have... medal...

And another copy of the manual that I lost would be nice.

Is there a pre-order for this ?

tagwyn said:
I already have all those games, mods, etc. now I have to buy them all again to get a plastic medal? That is a come-on for you guys?? :confused:
Well no one is making you buy the pack. Indeed I suspect that those who already have DD and Armageddon, and who are thus buying it solely for the medal, are very much in the minority and certainly not Paradox's target market.

I'll admit that I was initially tempted by the medal but honestly I was never going to pay thirty quid for games that I already own.

I'm new to the whole Paradox stuff, having been a long time fan of Creative Interactive's Total War series.

I am totally impressed by EU3 and am considering other games from Paradox. This HOI Collectors Edition sounds perfect.

Samefar said:
Will it be possible to register the game on this site?

Like EU3 you know...

paradox_reg_crop.jpg

Looks like there will be a registration for it.