• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i read it quikly as i have all the versions, i couldn't discover any diference between doomsday and anathology not even the naval units were mentioned, also hoi 1 was not in the book but is plays allmost the same so should be no problem

2Coats said:
Anthology manual is 140pages. Thats the exact length of the one that comes with Doomsday. Its hard to know if any changes or additions where made, as I never read the manuals being a beta and heavy game player of this game.

So how does one volunteer to become an HOI beta? I have been waiting for that group to open up but have never seen it. Only Rome and Hockey are open at the moment.

thanks

vLabz no probs.

Adm. Spruance. Volunteer?! You mean whoever is left after most people take a step back! :D

To volunteer as a beta, youll have to wait for the next version to come out, whenever that may be. Then there will be an official announcement. So my advice would be stay on the boards, help others out, take part in discussions about current and possible future features and generally be a positive force for the current game. Then when the announcement for beta recuits comes out, you can apply and already have forum presence.

As for post-release. You will have to have done something special to get noticed - so that you are regarded as a column of knowledge or a bloody good member of the HoI forum so that you become noticed. Then and only then you may be invited to beta, but this is the exception and not the rule.

Good luck.

Strange. Shows in stock for me. What country do you live? Perhaps they wont ship outside of North America.

I just got this game tonight. It was going for $AU30 but the guy at EBGames decided to give it to me for AU$15 (US$14 or €9). :D

PS: These HoI forums are wacky.

I was certain I'd never find it locally, but last week a trip to a discount store netted me the Anthology, HoI Platinum, EU3, and CK for under $25 total. I'm planning to go back for Penumbra and Diplomacy soon if they're still there.

Just a heads up you can buy it from gameplanet in New Zealand brand new. They ship worldwide. $49.95NZ$
http://www.gpstore.co.nz/Games/1546549.html

I must say the medal in Anthology is of a much better quality than i was expecting. I suppose im to used to other companies cheesy gimmicks.

I've had HOi2 since release and also own HOi1/EU/Eu2/Eu3CE. There is something about these games that i never get tired of :)

Ok back to cleaning up Australia with the New Zealand Army Group Bledisloe. Main element being the 3 fast canterbury divisions of the Schwerpunkt Korps.

is it on gamersgate?

----edit----

forget it , just ordered it from amazon.co.uk

Need help I bought HOI Anthology in Germany is was called second edition and has no medal,map. I know that but there is no key to register it online could someone please help me?

hi wondering if anyone has hadf trouble with installing the anthology. I just got it and am unable to get past the opening menu. It says there is a problem with the anotholgy start up program

hi wondering if anyone has hadf trouble with installing the anthology. I just got it and am unable to get past the opening menu. It says there is a problem with the anotholgy start up program

If you are using Vista you have to manually install the games you want to play by navigating to the appropriate folder on the CD.

Vista and the launcher dont play nice together

A week ago I bought the game, now I wanted to register it, but I don't find any key. Where is it? I've got no user guide except the one at cd, but there is no key ;)

Didn't it bring a manual? It's on the back.

Just received my copy of Anthology, £6.95 + 2.95£ shipping (UK to Portugal)

CHEAP :rofl: