+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts of Iron Anthology - Announcement

HoI AnthologyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarMount & Blade: Warband
    500k club

GameStop.com is shipping them now.

GameStop Link

Been checking the stores as well for the new anthology set.Have the games already but want Armageddon and the other titles as back up copies.
    Gamestop (US) stores here in Rhode Island dont even have it listed which is odd as they have copies of Doomsday and EU3.Most of the major stores here in NewEngland carry Paradox titles.Hope that there is still a planed release of Hearts of Iron Anthology to US stores.Anyone know of which stores will have it let us now.

Hmpf...1 $ = 1 € ?!

I just got my copy of the Anthology on Monday at Gamestop. Cool map & medal. I had actually bought HOI2 when it first came out & traded it in because it seemed to complex. Figured I'd give it another go & so far, I'm hooked.

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Damaged?!

I got the anthology and without losing a single second, I started installing them one by one but Armageddon data2.rar file is corrupt or damaged! Therefore I cannot install it!

Has anyone had this before? What can I do about it?

HOI2 Arma Patch Prj Manager coreymas's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Supreme Ruler 2020Hoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Habilus
    Hmpf...1 $ = 1 € ?!
    Not in my world it isnt 1$ US = .7 Euro

Corey
    Corey
    HOI2 Arma Patch Project Manager

All in good time... All in good time.... In reference to patches.

I Git thar the fastest with the mostest........... Lieutenant General Nathan Bedford Forrest

"Can not run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras is finite. This is wrong tool."

Quote Originally Posted by coreymas
    Not in my world it isnt 1$ US = .7 Euro

Corey
    Then you don't live in Paradox world. There US $ and € have parity.
    "The elemental truth must be stressed that the characteristic of any country before its industrial revolution and modernisation is poverty..." Mathias, First Industrial Nation, pg. 5
    "The Central Committee and the government are in possession of definite proof that this massive exodus of the peasants has been organized by the enemies of the Soviet regime, by counterrevolutionaries, and by Polish agents as a propaganda coup against the process for collectivization in particular and the Soviet Government in general" - USSR leadership about famine & migration caused by bolshevik policy of confiscating all food despite human losses. Stéphane Courtois et al, The Black Book of Communism, pg. 164.
    In Wiki we trust: VickyWiki|CKWiki (offline)|HoI2|EUIII|HoI3|Victoria II|CKII|EUIV
    Play Werewolf with fellow forumites.

HOI2 Arma Patch Prj Manager coreymas's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Supreme Ruler 2020Hoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

I think that the person is commenting that things cost the same in Euros as in US dollars for Paradox products.

It has been explained that non EU sales dont include the VAT which explains the lower cost for non EU residents.

Corey
    Corey
    HOI2 Arma Patch Project Manager

All in good time... All in good time.... In reference to patches.

I Git thar the fastest with the mostest........... Lieutenant General Nathan Bedford Forrest

"Can not run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras is finite. This is wrong tool."

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

I was surprised that I was able to get this from ebay for £6.50 (which is about $13). I sold my HOI & HOI 2 on Ebay to make some back and broke even just about
    -"In all ages of the world, priests have been enemies of liberty."

Xfire: Ulfang
    Steam: Gavmundo
    Based in the UK so GMT +0 (um except in the summer)

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by coreymas
    I think that the person is commenting that things cost the same in Euros as in US dollars for Paradox products.

It has been explained that non EU sales dont include the VAT which explains the lower cost for non EU residents.

Corey
    What are you talking about? The € is much higher than the $, which would mean that Americans pay lower costs. 10€ > 10$.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I got my box of HOI Anth a while ago in the mail from Amazon.

Opened it up, grabbed the disks, installed...looked at the manual...

I've been afraid of it ever since. There's pages and pages and pages ..... and pages of pages and pages of instructions.

I think I might have to check with the local junior college and see if they have a course in this game or something.

Patched?

Are all the products in the anthology patced up to the latest version?
    If not, which patches do you have to get?

@TEP: They are all patched to the latest current versions. Doomsday is v1.3 and Armageddon is v1.1

For anyone in Australia, EB Games has a great half-price special on HOI Anthology. $35 during their Christmas sales

Thanks for releasing this Anthology pack Paradox

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Do you think a Mac version of it is planned one of this days?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivegottheskill
    @TEP: They are all patched to the latest current versions. Doomsday is v1.3 and Armageddon is v1.1

For anyone in Australia, EB Games has a great half-price special on HOI Anthology. $35 during their Christmas sales

Thanks for releasing this Anthology pack Paradox
    I picked it up at EB for $30 today.

This might be a silly question but which one should I start with?

HoI1 or HoI2?

For HoI2 I noticed that Armageddon seems to include all the scenarios from DD so should I just install this one and uninstall the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by jinksy

HoI1 or HoI2?

For HoI2 I noticed that Armageddon seems to include all the scenarios from DD so should I just install this one and uninstall the rest?
    If you install armageddon with the cd you install doomsday + armageddon, because doomsday is stand alone, but armageddon is just a boosterpack for doomsday... if you wanna have fun start with doomsday and some of the good mods, if you wanna have a strange game play armageddon ... i recomend waiting for dd-arma 1.2 patch ... but armageddon is playable and there are some nice mods out there too, dont get me wrong =)

Quote Originally Posted by jinksy

HoI1 or HoI2?

To be honest, I still haven't played HoI1 yet. I've heard the tech tree for HoI1 is different (and some say better) than HoI2.

I'd probably recommend starting with HoI2 Doomsday, which has an extended research tree, more events and new icons.

Most games I play I start with the Grand Campaign (1936-1953)

However, sometimes I find it hard to go back and try an old game for the first time when I've loved the sequel (e.g Red Alert 2 and Red Alert), so you might feel like giving HoI1 a go, all up to you I suppose

Hi,
    regarding to the printed manual shipped with Anthology,
    does it include all the HoI2 manual pages + updated pages for Doomsday ?

(just curious, how many pages are there in ? )

Hoi 2 Beta

Anthology manual is 140pages. Thats the exact length of the one that comes with Doomsday. Its hard to know if any changes or additions where made, as I never read the manuals being a beta and heavy game player of this game.
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

HoI Anthology

in a panther tank in the south of holland beeing stuck in the mud
    i read it quikly as i have all the versions, i couldn't discover any diference between doomsday and anathology not even the naval units were mentioned, also hoi 1 was not in the book but is plays allmost the same so should be no problem
    commander of the dutch ghost panzer division

fan of mod 33

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast