+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts of Iron Anthology - Announcement

HoI AnthologySupreme Ruler 2020

Great, this medal and strategy map, will make me more happy than i allready am.
    Last edited by Oberkommando; 28-08-2007 at 06:02.

A thing occured to me. Dont know if it has been asked already, if it has, cant find it , but here we go:

Why does one in Europe have to pay more than one in the US? The game costs as much as $, but one is worth more than one $, no?
    Proud owner of a stolen Phoenix cookie

But that thieving creature stole one of my quotes in return.
    Thanks to some wolves, I now have the skull (and some other parts) of GrimPagan in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Osteles
    A thing occured to me. Dont know if it has been asked already, if it has, cant find it , but here we go:

Why does one in Europe have to pay more than one in the US? The game costs as much as $, but one is worth more than one $, no?
    Right, but as the pre order is sended to Europe, i think they are charging you the euro price and not the dollar, if you wait till the game is aviable in the us, i am sure it will cost 29.99 ass allready sayed. Any way i think thats the inconvenient.

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Street date for Hearts of Iron Anthology confirmed
    New York, USA (August 20, 2007) Paradox Interactive confirmed today the street date of their next worldwide strategy release Hearts of Iron Anthology.

Already a classic in the grand strategy genre, this complete collection will include the booster pack Armageddon, new to retail, Hearts of Iron, Hearts of Iron II and Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday. The life-size second rank Paradox medal as well as a large strategy map spanning the entire world will bring hobby armchair generals into the right mind set as they strategies in what has been called "the most realistic WWII grand strategy game out there".

Hearts of Iron Anthology is releasing in Europe on August 31, 2007 and will be shipping to stores in North America on September 3, 2007. The collection will retail for $29.99/29.99 and is rated 3+ by PEGI, Everyone by ESRB and 12 by USK.

About the Hearts of Iron series
    The Hearts of Iron series has won numerous Editor Choice Awards across the globe and has become one of the strongest brands in the Grand Strategy genre. Strategy gamers everywhere have been swept away by the depth and scope of the gameplay depicting WWII and WWIII.

Key features:
    Command any frontline during World War II as one of more than 175 playable countries.
    Four major campaigns let you play through the full course of the war, plus 15 battle scenarios including D-Day, Operation Barbarossa and The Ardennes Offensive.
    A vast and innovative technology tree that includes more than 350 different technologies to research.
    More than 12,500 historical military and political leaders, each brought to life with authentic portraits and schemes to further their own agendas.
    Several "What if" scenarios taking WWII into WWIII.
    linky

So August 31st for Europe and September 3rd for North America.
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberkommando
    Right, but as the pre order is sended to Europe, i think they are charging you the euro price and not the dollar, if you wait till the game is aviable in the us, i am sure it will cost 29.99 ass allready sayed. Any way i think thats the inconvenient.

So if a USA'er preorders, he pais 29.99, and if he waits he pais considerably less?? Nifty

Is there a special reason orso that the price is the same in as in $? Some kind of taxes one has to pay in Europe and not in the US?

Thanks to some wolves, I now have the skull (and some other parts) of GrimPagan in my collection.

HoI AnthologyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarMount & Blade: Warband
    500k club

I will be buying this also. I have been waiting for something like this and here it is.

OH! When will HoI3 be coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Osteles
    So if a USA'er preorders, he pais 29.99, and if he waits he pais considerably less?? Nifty

Is there a special reason orso that the price is the same in as in $? Some kind of taxes one has to pay in Europe and not in the US?
    The prices are 29.99 in dollars as in euros considering that the game is aviable in the USA and the europe, not the pre order (in this case if you living in USA pre order the game the will ship to you charging the euros and the you will have to make the change from euro to dollars), in this case you will be paying more money.

Hi there again.

I want to know when the pre order of the game is going to get shiped to us all.
    If i am livinG in mexico "for now" (i am from ARGENTINA). Knowing the game release is the 27th of this month?, the same day, the next day? or pherhaps when is aviable in Europe stors?

Thanks again.

Sweet! Just a couple more days to go and I can finally get Doomsday...

The prices are 29.99 in dollars as in euros considering that the game is aviable in the USA and the europe, not the pre order (in this case if you living in USA pre order the game the will ship to you charging the euros and the you will have to make the change from euro to dollars), in this case you will be paying more money.

Aaah
    That explains it.
    Thanks

HoI AnthologyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarMount & Blade: Warband
    500k club

You can pre order it from Gamestop.com for $29.99 Dollars if you live in the U.S. You don't have to pay that inflated Euro amount which would be around $41.30 in U.S. Dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by flybyu
    You can pre order it from Gamestop.com for $29.99 Dollars if you live in the U.S. You don't have to pay that inflated Euro amount which would be around $41.30 in U.S. Dollars.
    True, but.

If the preorder was made from paradox web, the game should be shiped to, as for the europe date release?, or i will have to wait till the game is aviable in north america?, considering i am living in mexico.

Thanks.

True, but.

If the preorder was made from paradox web, the game should be shiped to, as for the europe date release?, or i will have to wait till the game is aviable in north america?, considering i am living in mexico.

Thanks.
    all orders from the paradox webshop should be shipped on the first date available I would think

Quote Originally Posted by Tracid
    all orders from the paradox webshop should be shipped on the first date available I would think

I think that too.
    Thanks

I got medal ha-ha
    Having a signature makes you look cool.

500k club

I'll be getting my medal on the 3rd

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

According to GameStop, it is still "pre-release", with a release date of 9/11/07. But some people have theirs already?? Wha?

Got mine the 6th of this month, not bad to came from the other side of the Atlantic.
    "...Vaio FZ-250-FE..."

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    500k club

Lots of people say: "You might hunt me down and kill me!" This is incorrect, nobody loves you.
    Lame it doesn't come out in New Zealand till October

Has it been released in the USA yet? Gamestop has pushed their ship date back at least 3 times now. They originally said the 6th, then the 9th, then the 11th, now saying the 13th. I generally avoid Gamestop for reasons too numerous to list, but that is the only place that seems to know of HoI Anthology's existence. I've checked Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA, and Fry's with no luck. Is it out yet in the USA and is there anywhere other than Gamestop where I can buy it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast