+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts of Iron Anthology - Announcement

High Priestess of Marketing Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Hearts of Iron Anthology - Announcement

After discussions with retail and distributors worldwide we are really pleased to announce a Collectors Edition of the entire Hearts of Iron series, including Booster pack "Armageddon". We are calling it the "Hearts of Iron Anthology".

Many of you have contacted us personally, asking us to please get Armageddon onto retail shelf and enough retailers have jumped on the idea of a Collectors Edition with Armageddon to give us worldwide distribution

Hearts of Iron Anthology will feature Hearts of Iron, Hearts of Iron II, Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday and Booster pack Armageddon.

As with any Collectors Edition we have added some goodies for fans:
    - a life-size "Paradox medal" of second rank with black and white ribbon, exclusive to Anthology
    - a large strategy map featuring the entire world.

The product will retail for $29.99/€29.99 and the release is scheduled for end August.

Kind regards
    Susana Meza

Last edited by Susana; 19-06-2007 at 18:01.

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    I daresay this is worthy of a sticky
    Error in war on error on line 1.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLead and Gold
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

A paradox medal??

Wow!!!

edit: what's inscripted in the medal?
    Last edited by hito1; 19-06-2007 at 18:56.

Quote Originally Posted by hito1
    A paradox medal??

Wow!!!

edit: what's inscripted in the medal?

Looks like
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM - If you want peace prepare for war

Damn, I want that thing. Congratulations to the marketing section

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLead and Gold
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Kraut
    Damn, I want that thing. Congratulations to the marketing section
    Seconded, I'm actually considering starvation so I can afford that medal!

Hoi 2 Beta

Bizarre that only the Hoi2 forum gets an announcement and teh DD forum doesnt!
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by 2Coats
    Bizarre that only the Hoi2 forum gets an announcement and teh DD forum doesnt!
    I just put one there, didn't see it posted there already...

Oh well, I'm gonna buy this, just for the map... (and ARMA too offcourse...)
    I love to write invisible messages, don't you? 39505FToo bad this doesn't work somewhere else...
    "Never argue with an idiot, they'll always drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
    "There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer!"
    "Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." -Lao-tzu Tao te Ching
    ICQ - 190282991 - MSN - jensvan_heuverswijn@hotmail.com (if you need no one to talk to)
    Last.fm: Join the Paradoxians / Tell us about it here! / My profile: labalag
    If a picture tells a thousand words, how much does an animated gif tell you then?

Will it be possible to register the game on this site?

Like EU3 you know...

Dragon of Gallaecia Suevorum Luis de Aveiro's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

Paradox Webshop pre-sell

When can we reserve the anthology in the Webshop?
    es gibt keine Tatsachen, es gibt nur Interpretationen - Friedrich Nietzsche
    The capitalists not only rule by carrot and gun but by making popular forms carry imperialist messages.Left-wing dictatorships do rule by gun and by making imperialist forms carry popular messages.
    Authority, when first detecting chaos at its heels, will entertain the vilest schemes to save its orderly facade. But always order without justice, without love or liberty, which cannot long postpone their world's descent into pandemonium.

Against the unlawful British annexation of the Portuguese State of India (IN HOI 2) - GIVE GOA BACK!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2

I was thinking of possibly getting DD this summer. This is perfect. It's like you people can read my mind.
    I'm smart enough to know that I'm stupid
    Member of the ahistoric association
    My Hebrew Uganda AAR!- Weekly AAr showcase, 26-07-2007! - Winner, Best HoI Narrative AAr Q4 2007. Over & done with. Kinda completed.
    Fan of the Week, 12-8-07; and 12-10-08
    Earned a Kiss on the Cheek for Participation in the Trial of Fijj
    Fijj also gave me this moldy cookie for guessing his name-

Sounds great, I only have the original HOI2 and I like the sound of a map I can put on my wall and a medal. I can be a proper armchair general then.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

The medal did tempt me but I managed to avoid Armageddon so I can resist this as well
    Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in the ancient Greek republics: freedom for the slave-owners
    VI Lenin

HoI Anthology

in a panther tank in the south of holland beeing stuck in the mud
    yesssssssssssss woehoooooooooo finaly i would be able to play armagedon because i don't own a creditcard or paypall and this makes my day only thing that could make me happier would be teh announdement of HOI 3 ( so when you gonna tell us guys? )

oh yeah is it avaible at bol.com again ?
    Last edited by Dutch Rommel; 20-06-2007 at 15:43.
    commander of the dutch ghost panzer division

fan of mod 33

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    I want that medal.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Bad mojo Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    I want that medal.

Ayeshteni
    Hearts of Iron; check
    Hearts of Iron II; check
    Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday; check
    Booster pack Armageddon; check

Yes, I want that medal to, I have all the things needed for it.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron III

must have Medal...

Havent had HOI2 for long but will definately upgrade to Anthology. Roll on the end of August.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3

"a life-size "Paradox medal" of second rank with black and white ribbon, exclusive to Anthology"

second rank? I WANT A "PARADOX MEDAL OF FIRST CLASS!"
    "Null, void, invalid, iniquitous, unjust, damnable, reprobate, inane, empty of meaning and effect for all time."
    -Pope Innocent X on religious tolerance

"I have a master's degree."
    -Everyone on the Internet

Field Marshal

how many will be send to poland????

i desire that medal

will it be available in spanish stores, or only mail?
    El Imperio del Nilo - un AAR fatimita de Deus Vult Premio GoyAAR CK 2007
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos
    - Un AAR libertario de Victoria Revolutions
    God's on Our Side - Un AAR de un mundo sombrío (Hoi2DDA)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast