• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Contradiction said:
Yay can't wait.

Well...I can....'Cause I have no other choice...

...But you know what I meant :rolleyes:

Edit: Looking at your signature, I think it appears you like the idea of Federations :p

Yes well, I didn't name Italy that its part of teh Kaiserrech mod. Updates later today anyway.

man, I gotta get in the vicky AAR forums more.. ;) this is great so far

August 6, 1866, a date to go down in AF history as one of the worst ever. The capital of Chicago is taken by the USA and ransacked. Many flee the state.

In all the chaos, it seems elections were still held. Who would vote in a time like this? Plus many citzens were in occupeid territory or otherwise unable to vote. To this day, it is still unknown what exactly happend that consituded calling them elections.

France and the USA make a deal. France will let the USA have the AF so it can concetraight on Mexico. It could be an upturn for the better on the AF's part, as much of the rebel republics were occipeid by France. Some US forces were down South though, and the vacuum left by the French pullout had one very good immediate effect.

Though I can't celebrate yours deffeating the Confederacy ( ;) ) I do sympathize with your current situation. Hope your able to fight off thouse imperialistic Union pigs :p

Keep it up!

Eventualy, the wars involving the Europeans wind down, leaving a very battered and disgruntled Mexico. The Federation has no time to worry about that, as evident by the situation seen here.

However, all is not lost. Federation tactics have slowly been developing. The army has been decentralized. Using the new stratagy, a desperate last ditch effort is made. A thin sliver in the North driving into the USA itself.

The move works! On Christmas Day, 1867, peace is declared after a long bitter struggle. The new tactics had ground the front a near standstill. The raids on US home soil had convinced them it would be better to just end the war. The Federation agreed to give up Ohio and Indiana, a horrible loss, but Federation diplomats were able to avoid the loss of any industry.

Tanttu said:
I think that you should start planning revenge to the Yankees!

That is the general idea, but planning is all I can do for now.

BTW, got Revolutions so updates might be slower for a few dyas, but I have a sperate install to keep this going.

Holy crap man, things been progressing since I went missing :p Keep it goin, I hope you see this thing through to the end!