• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
clanjay1989 said:
Hmm...I guess we need to catagorize those Nationalist leaders who voluntarily stayed in the Mainland and accepted Communist government positions as Communist defectors. However there have also been people who were captured in battle and who were forced to stay behind the iron curtain after 1949, many of them were released from jail after a few years of forced labor and brainwashing. They were usually given government positions after release, but it was pretty obvious that some of them still remained loyal to the Nationalist Party.

Here's an example: Kang Ze, the Head of Intelligence of Nationalist China

So in this case, this kind of people should not be labelled "Communist" even though they stayed and accepted Communist rule?

By the way, could you send me a list of the names of all Chinese leaders in CHINESE? It's kinda difficult to search for their pictures using pingyin as I don't know every single one of them. :(
No, these people should probably not be considered communist.

I thought I did give you a list of Chinese names...

EDIT:

Code:
葛先才
金學奎
谷正倫
顧祝同
谷鼎華
關麟征
桂澤准
桂永清
孔從周
郭懺
郭寄嶠
郭景雲
郭勛祺
郭汝棟
郭履洲
郭宗汾
賴傳湘
李范奭
雷忠
冷欣
李振
李振球
李家鈺
李覺
李春濃
李服膺
李漢魂
李仙洲
李以匡
李彌
李明灝
李默庵
李必蕃
李品仙
李濤
李天霞
李則芬
李宗仁
李文
李文田
李延年
李玉堂
梁鏡齋
梁希賢
廖磊
廖齡奇
廖耀湘
廖運周
廖運澤
林蔚
劉安祺
劉兆藜
劉震東
劉家騏
劉嘉樹
劉建續
劉峙
劉和鼎
劉湘
劉興
劉汝明
劉戡
劉廣濟
劉桂五
劉廉一
劉茂恩
劉士毅
劉多荃
劉煒
劉文輝
羅卓英
羅廣文
羅列
羅歷戎
羅恕人
洛桑側旺
呂旃蒙
盧浚泉
鹿鐘麟
盧漢
盧廣偉
魯道源
龍天武
龍雲
馬佔山
馬崇六
馬鴻逵
馬鴻賓
馬步芳
馬師恭
馬英
馬玉仁
毛秉文
繆培南
牟中珩
歐震
區壽年
巴雲英
無
潘文華

mib said:
No, these people should probably not be considered communist.

I thought I did give you a list of Chinese names...

Yes you did. I am just curious if you have the names of "ALL" Chinese leaders/ministers in game in Chinese.(yes, including those Chinese minors) I have seen mods on the web that converted the game into Chinese, but I just can't locate any of those recently.

Because I am also working on the graphics, searching with pingyin obviously won't work on Chinese sites. :(

clanjay1989 said:
Yes you did. I am just curious if you have the names of "ALL" Chinese leaders/ministers in game in Chinese.(yes, including those Chinese minors) I have seen mods on the web that converted the game into Chinese, but I just can't locate any of those recently.

Because I am also working on the graphics, searching with pingyin obviously won't work on Chinese sites. :(
I have that Chinese UI mod. I'll send it to you. What's your email address?

Cloud Strife said:
Nice mod. :) Are there any general hints on how to establish an effective ROC naval presence in the 1936 scenario or is that out of the ROC's reach?
I would suggest lots of NAVs. But that doesn't work as well in Armageddon as it did for Doomsday.
KorPlayer said:
Hi, I was just wondering where I can get the SKIN for CHC.
I don't have it.
Kavok said:
A question:

Playing ComChi if I say "No" to the peace event at the start, and no to the unified front - why does it auto-force peace with NatChi?
Fixed in the next release.

hi. i have tried installing this mod, but it does not seem to work! i always get the following error:

Critical error!
--- excel file not found
---
Do you still want to continue?

Abort Retry Ignore

without the mod, everything works fine, with armageddon 1.1. does anyone know what is wrong, and how i can fix it?

Hello there!

I would just like to know. When I started a new game, with the ACCIP, 3 errors pop up, each similar to the other. They say that "Can't find armaggedon_elections.", "Can't find db/events/armaggadon_events", and "Can't find armaggedon_deaths". Is this normal? Thanks.

Also, if you play a game, save it, and then get the mod, will the changes happen to the same file as well, or will it just be a normal china game? Thanks.

Arya V. said:
Hello there!

I would just like to know. When I started a new game, with the ACCIP, 3 errors pop up, each similar to the other. They say that "Can't find armaggedon_elections.", "Can't find db/events/armaggadon_events", and "Can't find armaggedon_deaths". Is this normal? Thanks.

Also, if you play a game, save it, and then get the mod, will the changes happen to the same file as well, or will it just be a normal china game? Thanks.
Hmm, are you sure you have Armageddon installed correctly? This is for the Armageddon version of Doomsday. If you don't have the booster pack, there is also a Doomsday version of CCIP, you can find the link to it in my sig block.

Not all changes will be reflected if you use an existing save game. For the best experience, start a new game. :D
graknor said:
hi. i have tried installing this mod, but it does not seem to work! i always get the following error:

Critical error!
--- excel file not found
---
Do you still want to continue?

Abort Retry Ignore

without the mod, everything works fine, with armageddon 1.1. does anyone know what is wrong, and how i can fix it?
Hmm... I'm not sure what the problem here is. Do you have a more specific error message? Does it appear when unpacking the mod or when starting the game? CCIP doesn't change any excel files, the closest it does is change some csv files for leaders and the like...

When modding, I always encounter that problem and I found that using JSGME, can cause this problem.

Check that all neccessary files in 'config' are indeed there, otherwise, use your back up or reinstall everything, and it should work.

Daboo said:
I'm wondering if I can use the minister/leaders info for my Mod Look Here www.modnn.com for more info. I will give you proper credit and of course you are also free to use wathever you like from my Mod.
Sure, although I'm working on rehauling leaders for the next version. So if you can wait a bit longer, you can get more stuff. No promise on when it's gonna come though.

mib said:
Sure, although I'm working on rehauling leaders for the next version. So if you can wait a bit longer, you can get more stuff. No promise on when it's gonna come though.

Will this include leaders and stuff like that for China-Nanking?

Do you already have leaders and the like for them?

mib said:
Hmm... I'm not sure what the problem here is. Do you have a more specific error message? Does it appear when unpacking the mod or when starting the game? CCIP doesn't change any excel files, the closest it does is change some csv files for leaders and the like...

I don't have any more specific error message. That's the message I get after installing this mod, and the program does not function. Abort quits it, retry causes a crash if i remember correctly. I also tried to ignore, and the game appears to start, but it crashes during startup. I wish I could provide more info, but that's all I have.