+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 591

Thread: Armageddon Consolidated China Improvement Pack

  1. #121
    Custom User Title mib's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by clanjay1989
    Hmm...I guess we need to catagorize those Nationalist leaders who voluntarily stayed in the Mainland and accepted Communist government positions as Communist defectors. However there have also been people who were captured in battle and who were forced to stay behind the iron curtain after 1949, many of them were released from jail after a few years of forced labor and brainwashing. They were usually given government positions after release, but it was pretty obvious that some of them still remained loyal to the Nationalist Party.

    Here's an example: Kang Ze, the Head of Intelligence of Nationalist China

    So in this case, this kind of people should not be labelled "Communist" even though they stayed and accepted Communist rule?

    By the way, could you send me a list of the names of all Chinese leaders in CHINESE? It's kinda difficult to search for their pictures using pingyin as I don't know every single one of them.
    No, these people should probably not be considered communist.

    I thought I did give you a list of Chinese names...

    EDIT:

    Code:
    葛先才
    金學奎
    谷正倫
    顧祝同
    谷鼎華
    關麟征
    桂澤准
    桂永清
    孔從周
    郭懺
    郭寄嶠
    郭景雲
    郭勛祺
    郭汝棟
    郭履洲
    郭宗汾
    賴傳湘
    李范奭
    雷忠
    冷欣
    李振
    李振球
    李家鈺
    李覺
    李春濃
    李服膺
    李漢魂
    李仙洲
    李以匡
    李彌
    李明灝
    李默庵
    李必蕃
    李品仙
    李濤
    李天霞
    李則芬
    李宗仁
    李文
    李文田
    李延年
    李玉堂
    梁鏡齋
    梁希賢
    廖磊
    廖齡奇
    廖耀湘
    廖運周
    廖運澤
    林蔚
    劉安祺
    劉兆藜
    劉震東
    劉家騏
    劉嘉樹
    劉建續
    劉峙
    劉和鼎
    劉湘
    劉興
    劉汝明
    劉戡
    劉廣濟
    劉桂五
    劉廉一
    劉茂恩
    劉士毅
    劉多荃
    劉煒
    劉文輝
    羅卓英
    羅廣文
    羅列
    羅歷戎
    羅恕人
    洛桑側旺
    呂旃蒙
    盧浚泉
    鹿鐘麟
    盧漢
    盧廣偉
    魯道源
    龍天武
    龍雲
    馬佔山
    馬崇六
    馬鴻逵
    馬鴻賓
    馬步芳
    馬師恭
    馬英
    馬玉仁
    毛秉文
    繆培南
    牟中珩
    歐震
    區壽年
    巴雲英
    無
    潘文華
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

    Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

  2. #122
    Chinese Army 1st Class General clanjay1989's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron III

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Renaissance base, Free China
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by mib
    No, these people should probably not be considered communist.

    I thought I did give you a list of Chinese names...
    Yes you did. I am just curious if you have the names of "ALL" Chinese leaders/ministers in game in Chinese.(yes, including those Chinese minors) I have seen mods on the web that converted the game into Chinese, but I just can't locate any of those recently.

    Because I am also working on the graphics, searching with pingyin obviously won't work on Chinese sites.
    INTRODUCING THE.....

    Cooler China Image Project
    or the "CCIP"...Not really an effort to steal Mib's genuine project name, but this is a project intended to be an addition to Mib's CCIP Project.
    All you need to do is:
    First, download and install Mib's CCIP
    Second, download my CCIP Graphic Enhancement Project
    Lastly, say goodbye to Paradox's blurry pictures and enjoy!

    Click HERE for improvement pack for HOI3!! (Unfinished of course)

  3. #123
    Custom User Title mib's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by clanjay1989
    Yes you did. I am just curious if you have the names of "ALL" Chinese leaders/ministers in game in Chinese.(yes, including those Chinese minors) I have seen mods on the web that converted the game into Chinese, but I just can't locate any of those recently.

    Because I am also working on the graphics, searching with pingyin obviously won't work on Chinese sites.
    I have that Chinese UI mod. I'll send it to you. What's your email address?
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

    Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

  4. #124
    Chinese Army 1st Class General clanjay1989's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron III

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Renaissance base, Free China
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by mib
    I have that Chinese UI mod. I'll send it to you. What's your email address?
    iyoki_kindahot@hotmail.com

    Thanks!
    INTRODUCING THE.....

    Cooler China Image Project
    or the "CCIP"...Not really an effort to steal Mib's genuine project name, but this is a project intended to be an addition to Mib's CCIP Project.
    All you need to do is:
    First, download and install Mib's CCIP
    Second, download my CCIP Graphic Enhancement Project
    Lastly, say goodbye to Paradox's blurry pictures and enjoy!

    Click HERE for improvement pack for HOI3!! (Unfinished of course)

  5. #125
    A question:

    Playing ComChi if I say "No" to the peace event at the start, and no to the unified front - why does it auto-force peace with NatChi?

  6. #126
    Moved to new account KorPlayer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hell, like the rest of the humanity
    Posts
    582
    Hi, I was just wondering where I can get the SKIN for CHC.

  7. #127
    Capitán General RPG Leader Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hispania
    Posts
    107
    Nice mod. Are there any general hints on how to establish an effective ROC naval presence in the 1936 scenario or is that out of the ROC's reach?

  8. #128
    Custom User Title mib's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife
    Nice mod. Are there any general hints on how to establish an effective ROC naval presence in the 1936 scenario or is that out of the ROC's reach?
    I would suggest lots of NAVs. But that doesn't work as well in Armageddon as it did for Doomsday.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorPlayer
    Hi, I was just wondering where I can get the SKIN for CHC.
    I don't have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavok
    A question:

    Playing ComChi if I say "No" to the peace event at the start, and no to the unified front - why does it auto-force peace with NatChi?
    Fixed in the next release.
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

    Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

  9. #129
    Moved to new account KorPlayer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hell, like the rest of the humanity
    Posts
    582
    Can someone who has the CHC skin please post it here? Thanks in advance.

  10. #130
    hi. i have tried installing this mod, but it does not seem to work! i always get the following error:

    Critical error!
    --- excel file not found
    ---
    Do you still want to continue?

    Abort Retry Ignore


    without the mod, everything works fine, with armageddon 1.1. does anyone know what is wrong, and how i can fix it?

  11. #131
    Hello there!

    I would just like to know. When I started a new game, with the ACCIP, 3 errors pop up, each similar to the other. They say that "Can't find armaggedon_elections.", "Can't find db/events/armaggadon_events", and "Can't find armaggedon_deaths". Is this normal? Thanks.


    Also, if you play a game, save it, and then get the mod, will the changes happen to the same file as well, or will it just be a normal china game? Thanks.

  12. #132
    Custom User Title mib's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Arya V.
    Hello there!

    I would just like to know. When I started a new game, with the ACCIP, 3 errors pop up, each similar to the other. They say that "Can't find armaggedon_elections.", "Can't find db/events/armaggadon_events", and "Can't find armaggedon_deaths". Is this normal? Thanks.


    Also, if you play a game, save it, and then get the mod, will the changes happen to the same file as well, or will it just be a normal china game? Thanks.
    Hmm, are you sure you have Armageddon installed correctly? This is for the Armageddon version of Doomsday. If you don't have the booster pack, there is also a Doomsday version of CCIP, you can find the link to it in my sig block.

    Not all changes will be reflected if you use an existing save game. For the best experience, start a new game.
    Quote Originally Posted by graknor
    hi. i have tried installing this mod, but it does not seem to work! i always get the following error:

    Critical error!
    --- excel file not found
    ---
    Do you still want to continue?

    Abort Retry Ignore


    without the mod, everything works fine, with armageddon 1.1. does anyone know what is wrong, and how i can fix it?
    Hmm... I'm not sure what the problem here is. Do you have a more specific error message? Does it appear when unpacking the mod or when starting the game? CCIP doesn't change any excel files, the closest it does is change some csv files for leaders and the like...
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

    Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

  13. #133
    When modding, I always encounter that problem and I found that using JSGME, can cause this problem.

    Check that all neccessary files in 'config' are indeed there, otherwise, use your back up or reinstall everything, and it should work.

  14. #134
    Old Person GeneralHannibal's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    4,889
    Just a bump...
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli


    "Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

  15. #135
    New Nations Freak Daboo's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: Revolutions

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,695
    I'm wondering if I can use the minister/leaders info for my Mod Look Here www.modnn.com for more info. I will give you proper credit and of course you are also free to use wathever you like from my Mod.

    A New HOI2 Expansion


  16. #136
    Custom User Title mib's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboo
    I'm wondering if I can use the minister/leaders info for my Mod Look Here www.modnn.com for more info. I will give you proper credit and of course you are also free to use wathever you like from my Mod.
    Sure, although I'm working on rehauling leaders for the next version. So if you can wait a bit longer, you can get more stuff. No promise on when it's gonna come though.
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

    Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

  17. #137
    Old Person GeneralHannibal's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by mib
    Sure, although I'm working on rehauling leaders for the next version. So if you can wait a bit longer, you can get more stuff. No promise on when it's gonna come though.
    Will this include leaders and stuff like that for China-Nanking?

    Do you already have leaders and the like for them?
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli


    "Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

  18. #138
    Custom User Title mib's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Posts
    4,655
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHannibal
    Will this include leaders and stuff like that for China-Nanking?

    Do you already have leaders and the like for them?
    Nothing for the new puppets yet.
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

    Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

  19. #139
    Old Person GeneralHannibal's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by mib
    Nothing for the new puppets yet.
    Do you plan to?
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli


    "Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by mib
    Hmm... I'm not sure what the problem here is. Do you have a more specific error message? Does it appear when unpacking the mod or when starting the game? CCIP doesn't change any excel files, the closest it does is change some csv files for leaders and the like...
    I don't have any more specific error message. That's the message I get after installing this mod, and the program does not function. Abort quits it, retry causes a crash if i remember correctly. I also tried to ignore, and the game appears to start, but it crashes during startup. I wish I could provide more info, but that's all I have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts