+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Armageddon Consolidated China Improvement Pack

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC

Armageddon Consolidated China Improvement Pack

Latest Version: v.1
    As always, Work In Progress

Download Link: http://miborovsky.erpz.net/ccip/CCIP.zip

CHI GFX pack: http://miborovsky.erpz.net/ccip/CCIPGFX.zip

Report bugs: http://miborovsky.erpz.net/mantis (testing)

Changelog: http://miborovsky.erpz.net/ccip/changelog.txt

Clanjay's Cooler China Image Project: http://hosted.filefront.com/clanjay1989

Wallpaper/Loading screen: 1440x900 or 1024x768

Clanjay/JeffSteel's update: http://www.filefactory.com/file/af2ee71/n/CCIP_zip
    Last edited by mib; 04-03-2009 at 04:19.
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis IV

Version 0.1 is now released!

Grab it at http://miborovsky.erpz.net/ccip/CCIP.zip

Basically, this is the port of DDCCIP to DDA. As such, there was minimal new content, and I mainly fiddled with ID compatibility and such.

EDIT: In other news, you may now report bugs and suggest new features with a spiffy bugtracker I set up at http://miborovsky.erpz.net/mantis !
    Last edited by mib; 15-06-2007 at 06:59.

Chinese Army 1st Class General clanjay1989's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron III

Eh........I'd really like to try it out, but it kept saying the file is broken and corrupted!
    INTRODUCING THE.....

Cooler China Image Project
    or the "CCIP"...Not really an effort to steal Mib's genuine project name, but this is a project intended to be an addition to Mib's CCIP Project.
    All you need to do is:
    First, download and install Mib's CCIP
    Second, download my CCIP Graphic Enhancement Project
    Lastly, say goodbye to Paradox's blurry pictures and enjoy!

Click HERE for improvement pack for HOI3!! (Unfinished of course)

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by clanjay1989
    Eh........I'd really like to try it out, but it kept saying the file is broken and corrupted!
    Hm, I was able to download it and extract it with no problem. Try downloading it again?

Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by mib
    Hm, I was able to download it and extract it with no problem. Try downloading it again?
    Never mind...I've got it work now!
    INTRODUCING THE.....

or the "CCIP"...Not really an effort to steal Mib's genuine project name, but this is a project intended to be an addition to Mib's CCIP Project.
    All you need to do is:

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

I've downloaded it and when trying to open the zip with total commander it sais: "Error in packed file - CCIP.zip"
    Edit: Me too, dont know why but at the third try it was ok.

I look forward to see this mod SMEP-compatible.

And I must applaud all of you, who have been porting and modding in order in order to release an update for ARMA 1.1. asap. Thanks!

2009 Stanley Cup Champs Chicken's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Excellent Work!

I just have a leftover question that no one ever answered on the main forums. What's the point of China-Nanjing? I had heard that it was basically to bypass the leader bug when Japan beats China, but I looked through the events, and it didn't seem like their tag (U70 or something) was used anywhere.

Aside from that minor nitpick, Great Mod!
    I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. - Jon Stewart
    ---
    #21: You can silence me but there will be others. Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
    Dr. Killinger: It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
    #21: I did? Cool.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken
    Excellent Work!

I just have a leftover question that no one ever answered on the main forums. What's the point of China-Nanjing? I had heard that it was basically to bypass the leader bug when Japan beats China, but I looked through the events, and it didn't seem like their tag (U70 or something) was used anywhere.

Aside from that minor nitpick, Great Mod!
    From what I understand they added it to make it easier for MODDERS to fix the leader-bug. At the moment there are no leaders, the ministers and tech teams are generic.
    There are actually 2 new Chinese Tags.
    U74 - Northern China (this was the Provisional Government of the Republic of China formed in Beiping in December of '37 and absorbed by the Wang Jingwei Goevernment in March of '40)
    U87 - China-Nanking (this was the Wang Jingwei Government set up in Nanking by Japan in March of '40)

If you look at the minister lists they don't have ministers, just generics like "Red Shadow", "Blue Shadow", or "Black Shadow".

The tech teams have things like "Ministry of Defense", "University of XXX", etc.
    Beta Tester: HOI2-DD Armageddon 1.3 Patch
    Team Member: Darkest Hour (on Hiatus for School and other projects)

I am an American, not a United Statian, United Stater, USAian or any other PC alternative, live with it.

Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by xtfoster
    From what I understand they added it to make it easier for MODDERS to fix the leader-bug. At the moment there are no leaders, the ministers and tech teams are generic.
    There are actually 2 new Chinese Tags.
    U74 - Northern China (this was the Provisional Government of the Republic of China formed in Beiping in December of '37 and absorbed by the Wang Jingwei Goevernment in March of '40)
    U87 - China-Nanking (this was the Wang Jingwei Government set up in Nanking by Japan in March of '40)

If you look at the minister lists they don't have ministers, just generics like "Red Shadow", "Blue Shadow", or "Black Shadow".

The tech teams have things like "Ministry of Defense", "University of XXX", etc.
    A stupid question...where did all those tags come from?
    INTRODUCING THE.....

All you need to do is:

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by clanjay1989
    A stupid question...where did all those tags come from?
    U70-U99 were added in the 1.1 Armageddon patch
    Beta Tester: HOI2-DD Armageddon 1.3 Patch
    Team Member: Darkest Hour (on Hiatus for School and other projects)

I am an American, not a United Statian, United Stater, USAian or any other PC alternative, live with it.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiRome: Vae Victis

Mib, for us who haven't followed your work on this, could you post a change list in this thread, please?
    Montgomery to Colonial secretary Oliver Lyttelton 23 December 1951:

Dear Lyttelton, Malaya
    We must have a plan. Secondly we must have a man.
    When we have a plan and a man, we shall succeed: otherwise not.
    Yours sincerely , Montgomery (F.M.)

Lyttelton in his memoirs: I may, perhaps without undue conceit, say that this had occurred to me.

Will there be any more events regarding United Statian involvement in the war?

2009 Stanley Cup Champs Chicken's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by MingeBag
    As far as I can remember, the only US related events are "The Flying Tigers" (Or am I imagining this?), "The Pitman Act", and (if I'm not mistaken) then the one where Nationalist China places some territorial claims on Siberia lowers relations with the USA.
    I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. - Jon Stewart
    ---
    #21: You can silence me but there will be others. Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
    Dr. Killinger: It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
    #21: I did? Cool.

mib

Did you check out the surrender event in the Doomsday CCIP forum?
    Cold War Extension Final for Arma 1.3 via Mediafire via Rapidshare
    Cold War Extension Forum for Arma 1.3 NEW! Cold War Extension Forum - Arsenal of Democracy
    Download Cold War/Modern Day Extension 0.18 for AoD Mediafire via DepositFiles NEW! AOD Skins
    New Revolters for AoD Fatherland Scenario
    and New Revolters are now included in the Cold War Extension
    Play HOI2 in higher resolution--Forum
    Download 1024 1280 or 1600 widescreen skins Rapidshare Mediafire
    "I have talked to my Japanese friends. They said, 'We are sorry, the Imperial Japanese army invaded China.' I told them, 'No! If your Imperial army did not occupy half of China, the people of China would not have united against you, and the Chinese Communist Party will not be in power today.'" -- Mao Zedong (1964.Jul.10)

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by JASGripen
    Mib, for us who haven't followed your work on this, could you post a change list in this thread, please?
    Aye, I can do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MingeBag
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken
    As far as I can remember, the only US related events are "The Flying Tigers" (Or am I imagining this?), "The Pitman Act", and (if I'm not mistaken) then the one where Nationalist China places some territorial claims on Siberia lowers relations with the USA.
    As mentioned, right now US presence in the mod is minimal. I am planning something substantial for a future release, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomonhan
    mib

Did you check out the surrender event in the Doomsday CCIP forum?
    Yes, I just did.

Hey mib, I've been working on a Chinese music pack. I could send you the pack to see what you think but I don't know a good internet tool for it.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by KorPlayer
    Hey mib, I've been working on a Chinese music pack. I could send you the pack to see what you think but I don't know a good internet tool for it.
    Well, you could send it to me as an email attachment and I could host it. Or you could try rapidshare (rapidshare.de I think).

Captain
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

does ccip work with daim?
    (in arma)
    and which should i install first?

Yes. Doesn`t matter which.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 26 ... LastLast