Closed Thread

Thread: Please Post VIP-related questions in the VIP Subforum

Victoria's Plastic Surgeon OHgamer's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV

In Columbus OH, but dreaming of the White Isle.....

Exclamation Please Post VIP-related questions in the VIP Subforum

Folks if you have a question regarding VIP, please, please, PLEASE post your questions in the VIP subforum, not in the main forum. There is already enough confusion with the differences between Revolutions, Victoria 1.4 and earlier versions of Victoria regarding gameplay that discussion of VIP in the main Victoria forum will only serve to confuse people even more.

Link to VIP subforum HERE
    2014 will hopefully allow me to be more active with Paradox games than the last few years

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Just to refresh everyone's memory about this, as there has been an increase in the number of VIP-related questions being posted in the main forum. Please post the VIP questions in the VIP subforum, so that the main forum can be reserved for questions dealing with the base game without the addition of a non-Paradox produced, user-made mod.

Thank you.
    2014 will hopefully allow me to be more active with Paradox games than the last few years

Just to remind everyone again, for the efficiency of this forum, please post VIP related questions in the VIP subforum in Scenarios and Modifications. It can be really confusing to new players if people start posting VIP-related questions in the main Victoria forum, since the VIP mod is very different in how it handles many gameplay issues.

Just bumping this to remind people that VIP questions should go in the VIP subforum, not in the main discussion forum.

Again, just a reminder.

Closed Thread