• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hagar said:
Damn you for inluding that Rheinmetall-Börsig tech team image... There goes my originality! :mad:

But I have to confess they look pretty good, and it seems we're on the same level regarding tech team images. Ah well, at least mine will mostly be in color. :D

So what's the story on yours? That Rheinmetall-Borsig logo was hard to find, if I recall. If you're looking for something in particular that you can't find, let me know. I have a whole slew of alternates in a workfolder somewhere and I'd be more than happy to share. Looking forward to your work.

jbunnelle said:
So what's the story on yours? That Rheinmetall-Borsig logo was hard to find, if I recall. If you're looking for something in particular that you can't find, let me know. I have a whole slew of alternates in a workfolder somewhere and I'd be more than happy to share. Looking forward to your work.
You can say that again... In the end I managed to find a German WWII artillery manual displaying the correct logo. :rolleyes:

As of now I'm not really missing out on anything (for Germany that is), but it can't hurt to share each other's 'treasure vaults'. I'll send you a PM...

shpis01

I downloaded ships01 from bebro. But I have just Hoi2 not dd. Is that a problem installing the sprites or do I have to rename them i some way.

asgeirpe said:
I downloaded ships01 from bebro. But I have just Hoi2 not dd. Is that a problem installing the sprites or do I have to rename them i some way.
I *think* they should work OK.

But you really should get Doomsday (and probably Armageddon too), all the additions add up to really improve the game.

IndoEsia45 said:
Why you don't put some of the stonyroad graphics in here, Kinseek
I tried to find some just now, but I couldn`t find any place to download and check them out.

Is it just me or is the download REALLY slow? It takes 1 hour and when he's running for 30 minutes, the download just doesn't progress anymore... Is this a common problem or is my pc just whacko?