+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: EU3 MP Stats

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    How do you make a new gameslot? I only see options to include your stats under some other game. Ive tried to select some random game, then use the game name feature to form a new slot, and although it seems to work, there are always other games stats on the same page. Any help...?

I've been saying difficulty with Heir to the Throne games the stats do not upload properly and take forever to do so with incorrect data.
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Meier View Post
    I've been saying difficulty with Heir to the Throne games the stats do not upload properly and take forever to do so with incorrect data.
    That isn't something new.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

So? Is there any chance of an updated mapstats to consider the latest changes to EU3?
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Blog Entries
    Links to download the tool aren't working, can someone reupload them? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    How do you make a new gameslot? I only see options to include your stats under some other game. Ive tried to select some random game, then use the game name feature to form a new slot, and although it seems to work, there are always other games stats on the same page. Any help...?
    gameslot is done if you choose "new tour" at gamename. Otherwise you fuck other games.

new folder is done by me manually. Folder has 25 slots.

Regarding update for latest version of eu3 - the russians are lazy to adapt, but you are free to tell what to change.

I`ve started to work on HoI2 / AoD MP Stats
    Nothing changes internality of my soul,i will go my straight way to do everything which i suppose to be useful and fair
    Russian League | EU2MP Stats | EU3MP Stats | Leaders Generator Project | All Leaders DB | All Monarchs DB | HoI2/AoD MP Stats

Latest MP Games:
    Europa Universalis Classic (1520-....) for France(1520-1688)
    Battlefield Europe (1453-1819) for Venice (1599-1799)
    The History Channel (1419-1819) for Ottomans Empire (1706-1819)

Completed AAR: WC for Chimu v1.05: What could i reach
    Never Completed AAR: Orleanne WC in 1547

guys, i didn't receive any recipe from russian community or here what to change for latest versions of eu3 in EU3 MP Stats. And i don't play eu3 by myself.

HoI2 MP Stats are opened - you can see example here - http://www.europa2.ru/cgi-bin/hoi2st...save=1942-july
    Nothing changes internality of my soul,i will go my straight way to do everything which i suppose to be useful and fair
    Russian League | EU2MP Stats | EU3MP Stats | Leaders Generator Project | All Leaders DB | All Monarchs DB | HoI2/AoD MP Stats

Latest MP Games:

many spam users are cleared from the database. If your entry is deleted by mistake, PM me with your reg number and password

Latest MP Games:

Quote Originally Posted by Tonioz View Post
    guys, i didn't receive any recipe from russian community or here what to change for latest versions of eu3 in EU3 MP Stats. And i don't play eu3 by myself.

HoI2 MP Stats are opened - you can see example here - http://www.europa2.ru/cgi-bin/hoi2st...save=1942-july
    Do you happen to have MSN? If so I can help maybe, what do you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by konserw2 View Post

Link is broken.
    Last edited by Sid Meier; 15-06-2010 at 23:18.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Thanks any instructions on its use?
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

manipulate the arrow with ur kayboard arrows, to delect hit enter
    chose ur language => hit convert bracets frm h3t to IN => chose game version from which the save is => chose ur save => overwrite it or save as game.eu3
    Pick ur save from save game folder (in eu3 directory) then post it o stats site should work with stats, shouldn't work with game :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Meier View Post
    Do you happen to have MSN? If so I can help maybe, what do you need to know?
    no, skype and icq only

i need to know what should i change in collecting in new version.
    what is wrong if just upload

Latest MP Games:

there is one major change:
    RUS={...
    is changed in H3T to
    RUS=
    {
    and so on with each bracket

send me to tonio at japanplast.ru h3t save, so i can look
    each bracket seems too much handy job if it doesn't relate only to tags of countries, but probably i should convert uploaded save to old format

Latest MP Games:

i`ve made exception for script to ignore the empty lines with {
    and it looks to work. Here is test from SP save - http://www.europa3.ru/cgi-bin/mpstat...&yearsave=1563

Please test, check and see how it is working in HTTT.
    though akmych told there are more changes, some with flags structure, but i don't know what influence on what stats show.

Latest MP Games:

also stats ignore now everything from "ai=" of previous country until "flags" of next country. That helped to show proper treasury

Latest MP Games:

several more tweaks for new version
    everything looks working now

akmych also updated data-files for new version

Latest MP Games:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast