• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1) Yey it's back!

2) Ian, Ian Ian....*shakes head* I know this is a different universe and in this one you have some serious issues, but the world doesn't look so bad. You defeated Sealion man!

It had to be Helmuth walking into the hell's gates just to see how's the weather, there. :D

And Haardrade, don't wait for so long to give us an update!!!!

Good, good. Don't worry too much, but don't leave us in darkness ;)

trekaddict: I prefer to think that they stopped Sealion 1. Sealion 2 shall see the fall of England.

Hrm. The Unmentionable Sea Mammal shall fail for as long as there is a Royal Navy!

Kurt_Steiner: I won't. At least I'll try not too anyway.

trekaddict: Well then I'll have to get to work on making sure that there isn't a Royal Navy, won't I?

Morrell8: Glad that you like it so far.

Kurt_Steiner: I won't. At least I'll try not too anyway.

trekaddict: Well then I'll have to get to work on making sure that there isn't a Royal Navy, won't I?

Morrell8: Glad that you like it so far.

Yeah, you and what Navy? :p

:D

Yeah, you and what Navy? :p

Why the good old Nordsee Flotte of course. You know, once it's ships are repaired....... and I build more..... a lot more.....:(

Why the good old Nordsee Flotte of course. You know, once it's ships are repaired....... and I build more..... a lot more.....:(

You do realized that the big blue blob will be doing the same...at a lot faster rate....

You do realized that the big blue blob will be doing the same...at a lot faster rate....

Don't see why those damn Yanks can't mind their own business.

Welcome back Hardraade. Nice to see the AAR up and running again. It has been soooooooo long.....lol.

KLorberau

Don't see why those damn Yanks can't mind their own business.

Because the unmodded US AI is hardwired to spam CVs? (Its been a while since I played any HOi2series game with unmodded AI though...

Sneaky little Helmuth.

I like how you subtlety give tidbits of information on the progress of your game. I had no idea the Italians had already lost in Africa. Did Germany send troops to help? Or is the full weight of the Juggernaut to be thrown against Mother Russia?

cheers and good to have you back!