• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hm, so the Japanese wants to fight a war they can't win? ;)
With Yamamoto and Yamashita commanding at least they have a fair chance :cool: .......BANZAI!!!!!! :D

General Jac said:
With Yamamoto and Yamashita commanding at least they have a fair chance :cool: .......BANZAI!!!!!! :D

Hey, it's Japanese pride and honor that propels them to fight a war they can't win.

General Jac said:

No, the Emperor wants to fight a war Yamamoto does not believe they can win. :p

cthulhu said:
No, the Emperor wants to fight a war Yamamoto does not believe they can win. :p

So are you saying that Yamamoto is a defatist? :p

General Jac said:
So are you saying that Yamamoto is a defatist? :p
Or is he a realist?

Nice update.

With the division of China, Manchukuo has gained some nice provinces that must increase their IC to a level that the Manchu government has never previously seen. I hope an AI Manchu knows how to make good use of it. But do they still receive a foreign IC penalty to the use of northern Chinese factories?

KanaX said:
Or is he a realist?
If he knows anything about the true industrial situation, most definetly a realist. Wars are generally won by the side that produces the most steel, as a rule that side has the largest industrial base that has been most effectively mobilised.

Japan has been overspending on millitary for years, the rate is unsustainable and is just storing up trouble for later economically speaking. The US starts at a higher, if under utilised, base level and has vast potential to ramp up. Short of an unpractical knock out blow landing on the US western sea board and driving across or getting the US to surrender on favourable terms Japan cannot win an extended war.

But it will be damn fun to see someone not distracted by China try. ;)

Will there be an update, soon?

I hope everything is right with oure Grandmaster of Japan. :eek:

I have to cry, because this awesome AAR seems to be lost.

ZANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa, where are you????? :( :( :(