• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is this the end of this AAR? Yes, yes it is. I will give you one more update that will show you the world at the end of this game. But after that, this AAR will be no more. It will cease to be. It will join the choir invisible, it will be an ex-AAR etc etc.

Grubnessul: Hah. Your comment was fun.
Hah, your comment was fun.
Hah, your comment was fun.
:confused:
:eek:
*run*

Lord E: If they only didn't have English AND Portuguese as their allies. My monthly income was almost that of English and Portuguese combined but I lacked the troops to defeat three nations. Those three nations were such pains in the ass. I swear to invade all of them in some of my EUIII games. This game sadly lacked time to finish them.

Zuckergußgebäck: I thought that should I use that or Zeppelin but I ended up with them committing suicide in a goverment-meeting. Zeppelins would have just been silly. Very silly indeed.

what? You're just gona end this AAR this way? That's just plain silly ;)

Grubnessul: Awww, I thought it would have been cool ending. Fine, don't like it. I didn't want you to like it anyway! :p

So, I will post the pictures from the end of game now. Just for the kicks of it, I will attempt to combine nations with teenage personalities. However, my knowledge of different teenage fads is rather lacking since most people in my neck of the woods tend to be rather ordinary.

euroooooppppaaa.jpg

So first we have Europe. France is the martial arts guy. It is not the biggest nor richest but it is still able to kick the hell out of any other country on the continent. (and that is not because high land tech, either)

Spain is the big fat bully. It has by far biggest income in the world, it controls most lucrative areas of Americas and has fearful army and navy but when it faces opposition, it crumbles like sand castle. (France won them in three successive wars with mere half the Spanish income) Spain also owns most of Italy and that Savoy area.

Then we have Austria, the skinhead fella. They fought a lot of big wars but always against Ottoman Turks. Also pushed small German minors around to enlarge its virtual penis. Did not take part in any wars against other European majors.

Poland to the east is the shy guy. Not much to say about it. Rarely engaged in war.

Sweden is another fat bully.Took control of whole Scandinavia from weaker nations but then stopped in the face of real opposition.

The Netherlands is the goth guy of Europe. It lives its life completely out of the whole continent with its own odd friends. Nobody really cares of it (except Scotland)

Scotland, England and Portugal are also odd guys and arch-nemesises of Netherlands. They are silent in classroom (Europe) but have stormy life outside it. Always act together and have no personal lives. Mass-teen girls, that is.

To very east is huuuuge Russia, the fat nerd. Sometimes tries to act like a cool kid to impress big players of the continent but often fails miserably.

lhhiiiitttaa.jpg

In the far edge of classroom is located the Muslim guy. Austrian skinhead hates it and the rest ignore it. Does not like the ex-emo guy Japan who has tried to enter the gang of cool guys by pushing Arabs and black guys around.

ethiooopiiaaaa.jpg

This is the eastern part of Africa. And the red area is indeed Japan. The ex-emo guy. It used to weep about the worlds suckiness in its own corner of the world until it decided to drop the whole emo thing and become a big bully. Tried to find acceptance from big boys by pushing around black people and Arabs. Lost some wars (and land) against the Muslim guy, showing the weakness of this ex-emo.

qiiiiinnnnqqqqqii.jpg

The last big player of the world is Qinq, the "my big brother will kick your ass" guy. Its armies suck big time but it has so many of them it does not matter. Simply overwhelms its enemies with sheer numbers.

So, we have now met the big players. Lets take a look at the rest of the world then.

jutttuaaaaassiaaa.jpg

The goth kid of Europe runs its own goth circle in the South-East Asia. Green areas are direct Dutch possessions, teal indicates vassal states and that little darker teal is allied but not vassal states.

pohhhjjjooiisssamerikkkaaa.jpg

North-America is mainly divided between England, France and Spain. Also Scotland, Portugal and the Netherlands have some possessions there.

ettteeeelaaaa-aamemerikkkaa.jpg

South-America is largely divided between Spain and Portugal with small Dutch colonies in the northern part of the continent.

aaaafffririikkkaaa.jpg

In western-Africa lies Kanem-Bornu, the small kid who thinks way too much of itself. Southern-Africa is largely Portuguese but Dutch have some lucrative possessions there too, most notably Cape Town.

Meh, should have just told you what the world is like and not even try that teen theme.

Meh.

I wish to registrate complain about this AAR which was started not half a year ago in this very forum, it's stone dead.

well I guess the teen theme was really 'And now for something completly different'

Ex-emo is a good concept. Congratulations on finishing.

I think the ending was very good and cool. I just wonder if I buy one BBC pen will you then make an extra update? ;)

Grubnessul: No, no, no. It's resting. See. It's on the top of the list!

JimboIX: Thanks. This one was a fun experiment and I had lots of fun doing this.

Lord E: I could make a little song.

But for now, in the words of Cartman (do not take it as an offense)

Screw you guys, I'm going to write my new, (this time serious) AAR whose link you can find on my sig and no, this is not exploiting a famous quote to advertise my own products home.

Now to end, one of the worst dubs ever