• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yes it is, tho it was a wooden rabbit in the Holy Grail

Very funny idea, and so far it has been very good. I am looking forward to more :)

EvilSanta: Good day, I'd like to register a complaiment miss.

The shopkeeper: What you mean, miss?

EvilSanta: Sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaiment.

The shopkeeper: We'r closing for a lu...

EvilSanta: Never mind that lad, I wish to complain about this Staten Generaal I purchased few months ago from this very boutique.

The shopkeeper: Oh yes, the Jans, whats wrong with it?

EvilSanta: I'll tell you whats wrong with it. Its dead, thats what wrong with it.

The shopkeeper: No, no, its resting.

EvilSanta: Look lad, I know a dead parliament when I see one and I am looking at one right now!

The shopkeeper: No, no its resting. Remarkable parliament that is, the Staten Generaal, great administrators!

EvilSanta: The great adminstrative skills won't help, its stone dead!

The shopkeeper: No, no, its resting.

EvilSanta: Oh right then, if it is resting I'll wake it up! Hello parliament, helloo, it is time to lie to public! Wake up, Generaal, lets rise the taxes! Ooo parliament, it is time to raise your salary again! Lets improve the retirement bonuses!

The shopkeeper: There, it created a law!

EvilSanta: No it didn't, you just writed "RAISE TAXES" on the back of your lottery coupon! Parliament, wake up! Its time for your weekly 6-day holiday!

*starts whamming the Staten Generaal to desk*

Thats what I call a dead parliament!

The shopkeeper: No, its stunned.

EvilSanta: No, its not stunned, its bleeding demised!

The shopkeeper: No, no. It is just tired. Give it time and soon you will get a whole bunch of laws!

EvilSanta: Look matey, this parliament is most definitely deceased! It has ceased to be! It has moven up to tax angels! This Staten Generaal is no more! It has passed on! Its expired and gone to spend its retirement! This is a late parliament! It has lost its life and rests in peace! This, is an ex-parliament.

The shopkeeper: Well, better replace it then.

*looks around for 2 seconds*

Sorry we have ran out of Staten Generaals.

EvilSanta: What you got then?

The shopkeeper: Well, we have this Johan.

EvilSanta: One man? Its not much of a parliament now is it?

The shopkeeper: Well, it is a Stadtholder, very talented one.

EvilSanta: Stadtholder, eh?

The shopkeeper: Yeah.

EvilSanta: Well, okey.

*Puts the Stadtholder in the bag and leaves the shop*

jejejeeefstadtjodlderf.jpg

What was funny about the "death" of Staten Generaal is that it happened in a battle. Now what kind of a parliament is it that leads armies by itself and manages to get every single member of it killed? :p

But I should have quessed it when I made my Staten Generaal a general. I thought it had good humour value and it did, too.

killer50: Not too bad of a quess. You win one Louis!

Grubnessul: I try to include most of the classics. The "Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook" might be a bit difficult, though.

Dysken: "Ja, in Bavaria!" Yup, it definitely is very funny sketch. I'll try include it.

Duke of Wellington: Yep, it was modified from this scene. I simply replaced The Knights of the Round Table with Staten Generaal.

You should watch Holy Grail, it is simply the best movie ever.

Lord E: Thanks, Im glad you like it.

What a way to lose a parliament… well anyway I am glad to see you got your parrot… I mean parliament… replaced :rofl:

this one was briljant, I nearly felt out of my chair

You have a gift for paradox parody. Funny stuff!

look out, they might arm themselves with fresh fruit! :eek:

maybe you should arm your self with the funniest joke in the world, or that cheaper german one .... two peanuts walking down a street, one was assualted .... peanut :rofl:

*In the peace negotiations between France and the Netherlands*

Johan: I don't worship women, I am an ocean.

LouisXIV: Sorry?

Johan: I don't worship women, I am an ocean.

LouisXIV: No, no, this is peace negotiations.

Johan: Aaaah. I don't worship peace, I am a negotiation.

LouisXIV: No, no.

*puts 2 of his advisors fightning and then making them to stop*

Peace.

Johan: Ja, ja, peace. Mmm, my football has its periods.

LouisXIV: What?

Johan: My football *shows himself* has its periods *shows a zero with fingers*

LouisXIV: Ahh, you want nothing! Fair enough.

Johan: Do you want to buy me a ticket to deodorant?

LouisXIV: Huh?

Johan: If I said Harry Potter is a great book, would you play Hide and Seek?

LouisXIV: I don't think you are using that phrase right.

Johan: History is form of cybersex!

LouisXIV: Mmm, how did one say "thank you" in Dutch...ah, now I remember!

Juur mooter wa a hamzter ant juur fater smeld of elterberriis.

Johan: *punches LouisXIV*

China is not a peanut!

LouisXIV: Guards, take him away.

Guard: Yes, my great monarch, the king of France, grandduke of the Moon, the master of the Universe, the sun-god, the son of God, count of the Andromeda, and all...

LouisXIV: Shut up and throw him out!

Johan: My keyboard has a malaria!

dasfranscapeacamastahbiatchaaa.jpg

EvilSanta: And now for something completely different, the fish slapping dance.

Hmmm, that certainly was something completely different. :wacko:

Duke of Wellington: I know, not many nations lose entire parliaments in a single battle. And Johan is rather good replacement. And that previous sketch was better done with single person that with the group of Jans, although I miss them a bit.

Lord E: I know, not many nations lose entire parliaments in a single battle. And Johan is rather good replacement. And that previous sketch was better done with single person that with the group of Jans, although I miss them a bit. ;)

killer50: Dutch have very few forests so maybe never. But something else he might want to become. I already have a plan for the future including that song.

Grubnessul: Thanks, Im glad you liked it. I think that was the best sketch this far.

JimboIX: Well, currently all my 4 AARs are parodies of some sort. 3 from songs, 1 from Pythons. I certainly seem to prefer collecting other peoples fruits.

Gigalocus: That sketch might be a bit hard to implement, though. Its ne of the funniest ones, never the less.

Peace with France is always good and you managed to get it in a funny a nice way. Good work :)

Louis just got violent. But so comically so.

very nice one, I really like the way you incorporated the hamster insult again

the "History is form of cybersex!" is a great qoute btw

*In Münster, after the peace was declared*

Johan: Ok, boys, lets start marching. We still have Liege to defeat.

Random soldier: Hey, that was not exactly funny.

Johan: What do you mean?

Random soldier: You know, that was not funny. I didn't laugh at all.

Johan: Why it should have been funny? This is freaking war, not any class-b comedy AAR, for Christs sake!

Random soldier: Oh, sorry. I am in a wrong sketch.

EvilSanta: Yes, you should only appear in next one. Go away!

Johan: Anyway. Lets march on, my brave soldiers. The enemy is invading our lands but they are weak, weak in numbers and in mind! Lets go and devastate them!

Another random soldier: You know, that previous random soldier had a point: this is far from funny.

Johan: I am Stadtholder, not any non-talented stand-up comedian!

Another random soldier: Jan would have said something funny.

Johan: Look, I don't care what Jan would have said when we are in a war!

Another random soldier: But...

Johan: This AAR is by EvilSanta, ok? Nobody laughs in EvilSantas AARs! Now march and shut up!

*the army begins its march towards the Netherlands to save their homes*

towasfashomete.jpg

*Few months later, in the next sketch*

Random soldier: Is your, sword sharp, eh? Know whatimean, know whatimean, nudge nudge say them all, nudge nudge, know whatimean.

Officer: I beg your pardon?

Random soldier: Your sword, is it sharp, is it sharp eh? Nudge nudge know whatimean, know whatimean.

Officer: Well, it is rather...

Random soldier: I bet it is, I bet it is, know whatimean, nudge nudge, say them all.

Officer: I don't quite follow you.

Random soldier: Follow me, follow me. Thats good, thats good. An officer listening to soldier is as rare as sober leprechaun, know whatimean, nudge nudge, say them all, say them all.

Are you interested in...horses, ay?

Officer: Well...

Random soldier: Ooooh, say no more, say, no, more! Know whatimean, know whatimean, nudge nudge, nudge nudge, say them all, say them all.

Officer: Know I...

Random soldier: Do you like rears, ay?

Officer: Good rear is...

Random soldier: Who isn't, ay? Know whatimean, know whatimean, been around haven't you, been around, eh?

Officer: Well, I have been to France.

Random soldier: France, France, say no more, say no more, nudge nudge, nudge nudge, know whatimean, know whatimean, say them all, say, them, all!

Officer: Ok, you are...

Random soldier: Have you done flanking, eh? Flankign, know whatimean, know whatimean, say them all, nudge nudge, know whatimean.

Officer: Look, are you insinuating something?

Random soldier: Oh, no, no, no... yes.

Officer: Well?

Random soldier: Well, you're a man of the world, officer.

Officer: And?

Random soldier: You know, you have done it. You have, fought. In a battle.

Officer: Yes.

Random soldier: What's it like?

Random soldier from Münster: Ok, I am here for the "nudge nudge sketch"... Oh bugger

voittonumberoe.jpg

taktoafvoitto.jpg

liegegegegeeen.jpg

Last edited:
This AAR is truly following its name.

Lord E: Peace was really welcomed. Spanish Lowlands was starting to fall under French pressure and I was already losing some colonies. Luckily I invaded Münster as my first move to get enough warscore for a white peace.

Duke of Wellington: I made peace and man got slapped to face with a fish. Thats about it.

JimboIX: Johan got violent. Louis got louisy.

Grubnessul: Hamster insult is one of the funniest pieces of Python art when told properly, of course it had to be put in again.