• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nogai it is. They're just asking for it. Look at them! Standing there with their puny armies, practically begging...

J. Passepartout said:
The new and innovative method of producing wool and woolen products by means of moving boxes from A to B shall propell the Uzbeks into a new and glorious future of economic stimulation and expansion, but we must be careful not to overheat out economy and cause excessive inflation, unemployment, or both, thereby causing what I like to call stagflation, so we must plan on preventing this with the obvious solution of obtaining and retaining new markets and ensuring a tax base in them subject only to our own taxes and not anyone else's, i.e. conquest.
[UZBEK TRANSLATOR=] If Uzbek don't conquer, Uzbek lose shiny things!!!GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH [/UZBEK TRANSLATOR]

Go for Nogai - in my current Kazan game I had just lined them up for a diplovasselise and they go get themselves an uber monarch (8/8/8), my guy dies and I get a diplo 3 - then they drag me into a totally pointless war in minimal supply limit Chagatai so I get a stab hit, my manpower pool ruined to keep them alive and absolutely nothing worthwhile at the end of the day - so right now kill Nogai :)

billy bob - You have to face the truth about AC/DC sometime.

Cyrus_The_Great - Productive in what? There isn't even a pile of shifted goods forming.

EvilSanta - Unfortunately no way that I know of to check who's producing the most. A shame I always liked that little feature even if it was somewhat pointless in EUII.

Jan Skrzetuski - If there isn't I'll make sure there is.

Dysken - Thats not very nice.

Olaus Petrus - I'm glad someone else shares a love of wool.

Karasuman - And it wouldn't be smart to upset the kittens.

J. Passepartout - You sure put forth a good and well reasoned war. Maybe I shall have to do it.

Tskb18 - Thanks very much :D

RGB - And it's only fair to give em what they want isn't it?

KanaX - Oooo shiny things, me want to keep. War it is.

PrawnStar - If ever there were a reason for me to go to war surely that's it.

Grundius - It'll be swift alright.

NEVER!!!!!!!!

Shame on you Duke. Spoiling young minds like that with uzbek filth. :D

Oh well, if all the rich nations are going to do sneaky things like post armies on the border, you'll just have to conquer Nogai instead. Mangyshlak indeed!
Onward bold Uzbeks!
For Glory!
For Victory!
For Wool!

And never underestimate the hidden value of random shuffling from A to B. Why else does the AI do it so much?

flag.gif

Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest
37-overview.png

All good especially that bit about spicy salted wool, mmmm spicy salted wool.

38-ido.png

This should secure peace for a while. Unless she's ugly in which case it may secure war.

39-excellent.png

Well she ain't too bad looking and so the peasants rejoice.

40-thatswhat.png

Our leading thinkers have now deciphered what the true meaning of Mangyshlak is. It is in fact a misspelling (but what else would you expect from Tartars?) and refers to the sole building in the province, visible in this picture beneath their flag.

It may not be an insult but oh well, time for war.

The filthy Kazakhs dishonoured the alliance but we don't need them our armies are great.

Showing great prowess and led by Abd Allah himself our armies swiftly captured much territory.

Even fighting on bravely against superior numbers.
41-brave.png

Eventually the battle of Baybaktu was lost and as the Kazanian armies were deployed we were pushed back in what we like to categorise a strategic retreat.
42-pushedback.png

Of course it was only a temporary set back and soon Nogai was offering us a decent deal to rid themselves of our terrifying Hordes.
43-good.png

44-gotit.png

45-enemy.png

Leaving us with just the threat of Kazan to deal with. This should not be hard.

Uzbeks and sheeps. Somehow, I doubt that they are mutually exclusive.

Something tells me that king is a good leader.

Ugly colours of yellow and red spoil that beautiful white production chart.

Oh, BTW I think that I know that Mangy fellow. He isn't that bad person once you know him.

Lets Go Kazaks! Crush The uzbek Threat!!

You have no-wool provinces? That is blasphemy! :mad:

How big are those Kazans? I can only see small part of their empire. Hope you can beat them.

Perhaps the next unit is named the "Kazak Krushers"?

Among the Kazaks let there be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

You will eliminate Kazanian monarch - a happy coincidence, I think. Wool, wool, you must conquer more provinces with wool!

So the mangy shack is now yours.... greeeaaat :p.

Ibrahim I is probably some kind of fighting machine, but hey..it makes for good reading :D.

You're pulling the woll over someone's eyes. Who'd credit the Uzbeks going to war, just because the Nogai could build a shack and they coiuldn't. Kazans aren't Kazakhs and will not be able to resit the Uzbek secret weapon (all that spice they eat and not washing).

Uzbeks have heard about Noah collecting animal two-by two and are collecting provinces the same way.

A war with the Kazakhs would be very interesting.