• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Trondheim - That it does. But for the sheep on the other hand......

Murmurandus - Well thanks for following.

Snake IV - I was looking for the pun in that. But its not there. I like it that way.

Chief Ragusa - One last pun eh? ;)

Goraja - Nice to see you drop by even if it is a bit late. I'll hope to see you again whenever I write in EUIII at a later date.

Olaus Petrus - Well nothing else could.

Cant believe I wasted 2 hours revision time to read all that :D. Totally worth then again my exam is in 20 mins great job if I fail I know exactly who to blame for this one :rofl: .

How far back do I have to go?

Wow. I just spent an hour reading this AAR, and it ends... with the same bug that almost derailed my own AAR. :(

No, don't get your hopes up- I didn't find a cure, I found a backed up save that still worked, so although I lost about a decade of gameplay the AAR could go on.

Anyways, nice writing, it was just as entertaining as all of your other work. Shame the dreaded "half the countries in the world become blank" bug ended it, but it was fun while it lasted.

Farewool, poor Shaybanids. Good luck in the afterlife. ;)

Duke of Wellington said:
Thanks heaps Amob. I didn't know this was a recurring bug in EUIII. Oh well, at least all your saves didn't corrupt as mine did.

Ouch. ALL of yours got corrupted? I only lost about half.

What really made me mad was that when I posted in the bug report forum, the moderators told me that it wasn't a bug, therefore not eligible for support, and that it was my fault, which makes no sense. That was the only time I actually got mad at Paradox, who are usually much more helpful.

Anyways, I'm up to page 70 of your Golden Horde AAR, great work there, too. :cool: