• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's time for a wool-based anthem I might say...

Do you have the woolopoly of whole central-asia by now?

Good to see that yet more wool was added to Shaybanid Empire. You can never have enough wool.

There's far too much wooly thinknig going on in this thread. The noly sensible tactic is to fleece the neighbouring states and laugh as they go like lambs to the slaughter.

Duke of Wellington said:
Of course why recruit a new general when we can just cut an existing one in half and send him to two places at once.
An excellent motivational tactic and one the Borg may yet be adopting. :)

Von Uber said:
There's far too much woolly thinking going on in this thread.
No need to ram it home. It makes a great yarn, anyway.

When I saw this, I immediately thought of the king of wool...

photo_sizes.php

:eek:

I just discoverd you have attacked Khazak! The Khazaks, from their beautiful country I got my avatar! I HATE YOU ALL! ALL THE sHAYBANESE AND uZBEKHS WILL DIE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

*joins billy bob in hoping this aAR crumbles and offers bad advice*

Insanity Boy - With comments like that you're about to make me just like your username:)

Pellucid - I know the feeling.

Trondheim - There's a possibility there may be ships built but whether they're pirates is another matter.

Deus - Deus has spoken and wise words they are.

SirruShan - Wool across the seas, now you're on the right track...

Dearnen - If they do argue they shall be convinced with a demonstration shortly.

Snake IV - We shall spread our unpleasantness far and wide.

Chief Ragusa - Unfortunately I don't inherit them. They just stay independent, perhaps its something lacking in the game.

GrimPagan - It is a holy quest of course.

nette001 - A fine argument you put forward there.

Murmurandus - Feel free to write one.

More responses and an update will be along later

Ahura Mazda - Well now its Kiwi, thats pretty woolly is it not?

KanaX - Certainly do.

chefportnen - Ugh, that movie was terrible. Just terrible. I hope the AAR is not similar at all.

Olaus Petrus - The idea of too much wool does even register as having meaning with a true Shaybanid, there is simply wool.

Von Uber - The puns, the puns. It burns my eyes.

merrick - Always a pleasure to help shape the Borg.

Falastur - Feeling sheep it perfectly acceptable. Oh wait did you say sheepish.

Deus - Haha, nice.

Ahura Mazda - You may note I haven't just attacked Khazakh. I've completely owned them. The only reason they still have independence is that they cowardly hide beneath the terra incognita.

Chief Ragusa - They will be grateful. Make that They wool be grateful.

Elecwaves - It lives

nette001 - It shouldn't take me this lnog to knit though.

Snake IV - Enjoy.

flag.gif

Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest
Note: I finally updated to 1.3. So this presents some new challenges like the inability to avoid inflation. Surely Shaybanid's economy will be strong enough to hold up. Now why does that sentence not reassure me....?

Well with the war over and nice new provinces under our belt all looks good. Except that despite the object of this world being to get big and powerful it would appear that other nations frown upon anyone actually doing it. Our reputation is getting a big nasty.
192-rep.png

Fortunately paying this guy to hang around the court seems to improve our image. Wool knows why though.

193-ingrates.png

Ungrateful bastards. Fourteen mules loaded with wool and this is the thanks?

That sure put me in a bad mood. In fact I think I'll sulk and be moody to whoever I see next.

And look who should come along next.
194-denied.png

With delight we decline and leave them to their fate. That sure cheered us up.

Wow everything is going our way. Crushing these chaps ought to cheer us up too.
195-fun.png

These days wool is becoming quite the fashion statement overseas and our merchants are having a good time of it selling to the fashion designers of Paris.
198-overseas.png

In Nadym the Bugdashi family upon finding that the tax collector had swindled them react in the only logical way. A complete seizure of the entire province.
199-feud.png

Sometimes it actually would be nice to be a more peaceful people where every feud didn't end in this.

Meanwhile in the south.
196-owned.jpg

Shi'ites beating Sunnis! Even if it is the Mughals this is still bad news.

I think its time to fortify for what may be to come.
197-woolencurtain.png

Kanax don't laugh about the woollen curtain. You may think that it is a joke but it is the must modern defensive weapon around.

Wool is layered and interwoven. It is also sprayed with a mixture of Yak piss, Camel drool and sheep excrement. That is the foulest smelling superglue on the planet, enemys, stick to the wool and then Shaybanid lambs are released to get rid of the enemy. After the gluemixture is made it is fermented for 15 years in a dark, dampy cellar. It is also a very potent stereoid-gene alternator-liquid, so when after 15 years one must venture into the dark, damp cellar, he must be very brave. The rats are the size of horses, and mosquitos are the size on albatrosses. Generations of breathing in the fermenting superglue makes them that way.

Children be ware!

Deus said:
Kanax don't laugh about the woollen curtain. You may think that it is a joke but it is the must modern defensive weapon around.

Wool is layered and interwoven. It is also sprayed with a mixture of Yak piss, Camel drool and sheep excrement. That is the foulest smelling superglue on the planet, enemys, stick to the wool and then Shaybanid lambs are released to get rid of the enemy. After the gluemixture is made it is fermented for 15 years in a dark, dampy cellar. It is also a very potent stereoid-gene alternator-liquid, so when after 15 years one must venture into the dark, damp cellar, he must be very brave. The rats are the size of horses, and mosquitos are the size on albatrosses. Generations of breathing in the fermenting superglue makes them that way.

Children be ware!
Whoa! I'll never laugh about it again.