+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest

Jan Skrzetuski - I think one ally is a wise thing for now at least. But Kazakh may well get it later on.

Chief Ragusa - Sounds quite plausible that the spelling of Kazakh may be changed but we shall see theres plenty of other candidates. persians? mughals? chagatai?

billy bob - I think not for now.

Vann the Red - Great to see you along Vann. Uzbek for now.

merrick - Thanks and nice to see you here. Next installment will be along tonight.

EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Of course I will be following this. Good luck!

Grundius - Thanks, as always you're readership is most welcome and I look forward to your comments.

Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest

Time to get down to running the nation.

Religion is of course a priority. However it seems there's some political correctness at play here. We cannot hate all non-Sunni religions. Where is the sense of fairness after all we want to hate each of them equally and as much as possible.

It seems our land is rather poor. But at least we produce enough balls of wool to keep all the kittens of the world content.

This ought to help us squash Khiva effectively using the patented enemy on each side tactic.

Hmmm, Khiva may be on to us. They're using the same tactics against us.

At least we have a mighty army, here's the Samarkand Saviours. It appears they're operating without and leader whatsoever. Is this an early Communist Utopia?

Thankfully our other army, the Bukhara Bruisers are led by our High Chief. He may not be very good in battle but at least he knows all about sieges. That should be a great use against Khiva's entirely unfortified land.

But those armies are hardly enough to be sure of victory.

This army here ought to do it. Were the Khivans smarter they may see a clue as to the intentions of this new force.

But they aren't smarter so why not tell them that to their face?

As if to drive the point home Khiva promptly declared war. But upon Persia. Not smart. Quite stupid really. But we best take advantage of it so lets gather ourselves a few more forces.

Last edited by Duke of Wellington; 26-04-2007 at 12:13.

All kittens will be please to note that Shaybanid is keeping them in wool. Now, say Khiva for me. Attacking someone in the rear whilst they are engaged against a foe seems a lowdown dirty trick- Uzbek for sure.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    If it's one thing the Shaybanid.......errr no. Wrong aar.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Perhaps I missed that earlier, but what year do you start in?

Also, why so little tolerance for Shiite? Is that roleplay? Since for you might end up owning some Shiite provinces once upon a time and then.. difficulties, I'd say.

Oh.. I forgot.. you're the guy that scripts rebellion events for himself in EU2 right? Forget what I said earlier .

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Awww, look at that cute little kitten.

Thank you Shaybanid.

Thanks for your kind words. I read the start of both "Little Principality" and "The Horde" but due to lack of time I somewhat started lacking in behind. My summer plan is to catch up with Horde atleast. Now I intend to keep up with your pace.
    Was würde Brian Boitano tun?

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

hahaha, good luck!
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

I thought I'd never do this, but by posting in this thread, I have officially become an EU3 AAR follower. A big day for me. Keep it up and show those Khivans!
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

The kittens of Khiva will certainly defect to our side.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Shaybanids seem to have interesting tribal federation there. Good luck in your battle against Khivans. May their wool become yours.
    "Reddite ergo quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo."

-Iesus Nazarenus

Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

lol, great AAR so far
    "If it's true, it probably ain't simple, and if it's simple, it sure as hell ain't true" - my old physics professor

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    I love the wool joke.

Uzbek sheep make the best wool in the world!Not like Kazakh sheep.
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Rome

Enough of this woolly thinking, Duke. Stop pussy-footing around and show us how to unravel some Khivan innards instead...
    Fide et Fortitudine
    Currently writing a CK AAR: The Hidden Cross - a tale of the Byzantine Empire and the Bryennios Dynasty

My Inkwell - links to all 20 Farquharson AARs

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Interesting AAR, I'm looking forward to reading more =)

Compulsive CommentatAAR stnylan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Indeed. Partaking of the dismemberment of Khiva seems entirely reasonable.
    To view is human, to comment is divine.
    "Be not afraid" - John Paul II
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.
    Current AAR: Stories of King Sean CK2 4.1
    Completed AAR: In Memory of France EU2
    View my full AAR list at The Inkwell
    My library and My blog
    Ask not what AARland can do for you, but what you can do for AARland.

Me thinks that Khiva Krushers would earn their name

The crazy little mushroom billy bob's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k club

Blog Entries
    Join the Khivans! War on Persia!!!

In other news a new bomb was developed. It will ahnilate all cats on the planet. The Shaybanid economy is now no longer real.
    Golden Horde-Scourge from the East A Duke of Wellington Production
    My special Red Cookie. P-dox fantasy football champion!
    Brandenburg-Prussia in the 1650 RPG

#1 Die Hard Fan of-Green Bay Packers, Louisville Cardinals, etc.
    "Everyone has the potential, Not everyone has the will" Billy Bob
    "Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."-Stalin
    "Men who use libraries instead of building their own are like men who prefer whores to wives."-Llywelyn

"Bukhara Bruisers" sounds like a really brutal sports team.
    "Oppurtunistic relations can hardly be kept constant. The acquaintance of honorable people, even at a distance, does not add flowers in times of warmth and does not change it's leaves in times of cold: it continues unfading over the four seasons, becomes increasingly stable as it passes through ease and danger." - Zhuge Liang, Prime Minister of Shu-Han

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast