• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, little kitty, you're coming to play in the great off-white, are you? It''s my domain and that of the other off-white cats. We're watching you!

Say Khiva, for me!

Nogai, what would the world be like without your idiotic declarations of war? We'll soon find out.

Astroboy's all grown up, now. The great armies of Astrakhan will plunder all over Shaybanid. Tartars are Real Men, not Uzbek ...

The Kazan are safe in their knowledge that the Uzbeks can't reach them and are never going to find them. Another White Peace coming up!

Last edited:
Kitty Want Red Wool!

Olaus Petrus - Aye, that they do and they are most welcome to.

thrashing mad - I sure hope so.

JaxomCA - Thanks for that summary. I haven't been losing battles though and have actually been winning a lot in that last war with Kazan so that should have raised prestige but apparently not. You do get prestige from battles even without Glorious Arms NI? Presumably it might be something to do with spies. I've been targeted a lot plus had a few of my own discovered which must lower prestige.

GrimPagan - More kittens is always good.

EvilSanta - We won't let lack of ships get in the way of that will we.

Murmurandus - :rofl: Brilliant pic.

KanaX - As they should be.

Grundius - That would be a kind of cool option. I wouldn't mind triggering one between a few of my neighbours now.

Chief Ragusa - It is infuriating not being able to get to Kazan. Unlike in EUII where you were able to move troops into unknown but possessed provinces you can't anymore. So Kazan sits there safely. It seems ridiculous that Shaybanid should have no knowledge of that region.

Dysken - A great song :D

Karasuman - Yarrrgh to the Nogai I say.

Fulcrumvale - Well I best deliver then.

flag.gif

Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest
100-before.png

Before

101-after.png

And after. That was a quick improvement.

Our troops might not be able to go to Kazan. But nothing stops the spies.
102-spy.png

103-getasgive.png

Maybe they guessed it was us because we seem to have started a trend.

Our great armies were victorious time and again. Neither Nogai, Kazan, or Astrakhan could do a thing to stop us and soon........
104-astrahan.png

A centre of trade and wool! I do think that it will look much nicer in Shaybanid Blue®.

I guess there was a delay in the post or something. Now the alliance offers are rolling in.
105-allies.png

Both are gladly accepted

106-rebels.png

Damned rebels. They keep coming out from the mysterious white. It seems everyone is having fun under there except for us. Why don't we get an invite?

107-stripey.png

Stripes really are the fashion of the season, and we in Shaybanid like to make sure Nogai is modelling them well.

Last edited:
Duke of Wellington said:
Thanks for that summary. I haven't been losing battles though and have actually been winning a lot in that last war with Kazan so that should have raised prestige but apparently not. You do get prestige from battles even without Glorious Arms NI? Presumably it might be something to do with spies. I've been targeted a lot plus had a few of my own discovered which must lower prestige.

You do gain or loose prestige from battle without any NI, just less than if you had a proper NI.

The bug with spies is that they give prestige when you fail. I don't think your prestige is affected by enemy spies, I will have to watch for that more closely.

If I took a guess for your situation, I'd say loosing control over a province is what hurted your prestige the most. You certainly had a lot of that at one point.

Edit: You seem to be a on a spree to capture to "wool" world. ;)

Shaybanid blue stripe on green. It just look so... so right.

Karasuman said:
Shaybanid blue stripe on green. It just look so... so right.
Surely, it will be the hottest fashion trend of this summer.

Olaus Petrus said:
And Island of Idiots in a Sea of Smart is gone. It makes me sad. :(
Indeed, your home is gone. :(

Olaus Petrus said:
And Island of Idiots in a Sea of Smart is gone. It makes me sad. :(
Heretic!

This is why one should never leave uzbeks to their own devices. They must always be crushed at first opportunity that araises.

Duke of Wellington said:
I guess there was a delay in the post or something. Now the alliance offers are rolling in.

So what if any alliance offers did you accept?

Joe

JaxomCA - So losing control of a province is enough to lose prestige? Damn when almost all my provinces are unfortified they go down quick.

Karasuman - It sure does.

Chief Ragusa - A few peace offers. Of course nothing reasonable.

KanaX - One certainly hopes so.

Dysken - I've always been in favour of ninjas over pirates but that piece of video is almost enoguh to convert me. Brilliant.

EvilSanta - So maybe QFTNW (Quest For The New Wool) would be worth it.

Pellucid - Yikes, that would be nice.

Olaus Petrus - Sad? Now why's that?

Fulcrumvale - I quite agree.

GrimPagan - Not another Uzbek hater.

Storey - Yeah have accepted both. So now most of northern India is allied with me. Bengal will probably be useless but the Mughals are good to have on board. Thanks for asking, I thought I had written underneath the pic to say I had so it's edited now.

Those stripes would suit my wool pajamas nicely.. :D