• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*high fives*

I ain't 'fraid of no ghost[armies]!

Mwhahahahahaha. Litlle uzbeks afraid of the big bad ghost! :p

CHAAAAAAAARGE KAZAN! SHOW THOSE uZBEKS WHAT YOU ARE WORTH!

GrimPagan - That dish ain't new, we've been serving it for years.

Olaus Petrus - It was frustrating to white peace after so long.

Chief Ragusa - Good news that they aren't Uzbek? Hey what are you implying?

KanaX - Of course it is.

SirruShan - Shaybanid lamb? Could be a good avenue to explore.

EvilSanta - How very true only a fool does not appreciate wools greatness. Therefore you cannot call an Uzbek a fool.

Dysken - Of course its made of wool. Is there anything other substance to make quilts out of?

Grundius - Why on Earth not?

Fulcrumvale - Good old Pacman, the Uzbeks eternal friend.

J. Passepartout - So we have a divine right to the worlds wool you think?

merrick - Thats true. And if the do get a province I shall swiftly claim it.

Storey - Too true unfortunately. Seven years was so long I just wanted to get even 50 ducats from it.

Karasuman, Yoy21 - Ghostbusters are always good.

billy bob - I'd like to see you stand and take on a whole ghost army Mr Brave man.

bowl of soup - Thanks and welcome along.

Duke of Wellington said:
billy bob - I'd like to see you stand and take on a whole ghost army Mr Brave man.

Ok fine! Give me a sword and an army of good sturdy Tartars, no uzbeks. And I will crush it within a day!

Duke of Wellington said:
Karasuman, Yoy21 - Ghostbusters are always good.

Especially if there's something strange ... in your neighborhood.

Yes, I think that the Abd Doctrine clearly states that all of the world's wool actually already belongs to Shaybanid and everyone else who has any is just borrowing it from you.

Last edited:
There's some woolly thinking here.

Someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. The Uzbeks have no right to all the world's wool.

The proper business for an Uzbek is to mindlessly charge his enemies on foot or on horse. They do it so well.

As Chairman of the Kazan Alliance for the Protection of Kittens (KAPOK), I must strenuously object to your reliance on wool as the primary source of your evil nation’s income. Rampant wool production means kittens worldwide will be unfairly subjected to wool-based toys thrust in their cute little faces. Kittens – as I am sure you are aware – are capable of so much more than pulling at blobs of yarn. A multi-tasking kitten is a happy kitten. Please consider switching to a more benign resource. Clay is one suggestion. Have a nice day.

Oh .. and just caught up with your excellent AAR. *Subscribes.*

billy bob - Of course you will, you keep telling yourself that.

Karasuman - Precisely.

Grundius - Fair enough then ;)

J. Passepartout - Comforting words.

Pellucid - Hmmm, that is a good way to think of it.

Chief Ragusa - We have no right to the worlds wool? Whats that all about?

Cohort - Clay and kittens? I do not foresee that ending well.

Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest
86-revolts.png

They were angry during the war. They're angry after the war. There's just no pleasing some people, especially when those people are idiots.

87-diplos.png

We've never been known for our loquaciousness, but this lack of diplomats is just ridiculous. Oh well I guess in an age when shoot the messenger is a legitimate policy option diplomacy has less career potential than being a cesspit cleaner.
mongolia_man.jpg

Ikram the cesspit cleaner, he's going places!

88-stab.png

Good news. Our stability has increased. And it seems in doing so our scientists have discovered a new number, positive zero. This is excellent.

89-goto.png

Hmmm, I think I'll choose the goto option.
Well we got our hot little hands on a diplomat eventually. And what better use than this?

Now we're single so let's sit back and watch the alliance offers roll in.

tumble.jpg

This is not an alliance offer.

90-spies.png

Stop doing that.

91-spyback.png

How do you like your own medicine?

92-again.png

Why is this the only offer that came? I shouldn't have to tell you our response.

93-prestige.png

Could our prestige be holding us back?

Bah! Since when did prestige really matter?

Well, since about 100,000 BCE, but you kinda get my point, right? Right?

Can you send your spies to lessen the chance of revolt in one of your own provinces or stop a spy from carrying out his mission?

Make Ikram your diplomat and he can declare war on Chagatai or ally with them.

Those Kazakhs have discovered they get all their wool frm you and face the prospect of very angry kittens or they're the only ones you have the good relation to form an alliance with.

Is this a wool gathering AAR in which the Uzbek goal is to acquire every wool producing province?

SirruShan said:
Bah! Since when did prestige really matter?

Well, since about 100,000 BCE, but you kinda get my point, right? Right?
Indeed, prestige is for sissies!

The Government of Shaybanid should not have to care what others think of them. :mad:

On the flip side of the coin, I think you can’t go below -99. ;)

I hate enemy spies. I'm currently playing Russia, and I get hit from all sides with them. I don't care about the support revolts (only so much an all-infantry rebel stack can do against a 6-shock-general-led all-cavalry army), nor about the incite troop desertion. What I DO care about is sow discontent. Yep, throw me back to stab -2 when I just reached -1 after 10 years or so. Simply great.

Anyway, I use my spies to hit'em back, like you. Oops, now your capital province is a core of mine. Here come the 6-shock generals....:D (never really did that before, but I'm looking forward to it when I have spare cash)

Show them Kazakh motherfucker* that if they continue to get a hard on, when trying to ally, they should be drowned in salted wool!!!! ;)