• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Stab Khiva in its back and you will be the greatest exporter of wool. Other Central Asian countries will have inferior wool. Go and become the greatest country in the world!

I hope for your sake that you don't plan on keeping the infantry combined with the cavalry, every time a player does that. Darwin kills a kitten, thereby decreasing your current clientele.

Chief Ragusa - Uzbek indeed, and it pays to stay in character doesn't it? ;)

Nikolai - Well surely they still have lots of things to be proud of?

Grundius - I begun in 1539 as Shaybanid doesn't appear until the 16th century. Shiite tolerance is roleplay for now.

EvilSanta - Cute little kittens are what its all about isn't it? No problem with other leaving behind the other AARs. This should be quicker to follow at least as it primarily pictorial.

rcduggan - Thanks.

KanaX - Welcome to the EUIII forum then. Glad to be the one to bring you over.

J. Passepartout - And a vital factor they shall be in the Khivans defeat.

Olaus Petrus - Tribal countries ain't too nice, but can't change it so no point complaining.

Cyrus_The_Great - Thanks for following.

RGB - Thanks and of course they do all know that.

Farquharson - Yours replies are like gold Farq, just loved that one :D

Graymane - Thanks, may get the the next update done tonight.

stnylan - It most certainly is.

thrashing mad -Thats the plan and I'll do my best to make it so.

billy bob - A bomb that does that :eek: Oh know, Shaybanid shall be ruined.

Karasuman - They sure hope to be brutal in their first encounter.

Jan Skrzetuski - Leading exporter of wool balls is a good goal, might take more than Khiva though.

Millah - Thanks and welcome along.

Dysken - I hadn't got that far yet. But I will certainly be having all cavalry armies and don't plan to build infantry more than what I start with or until forts are widespread.

flag.gif

Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest

One of the most important points in any war is to prepare. Obviously it was a lesson wasted on the Khivans as the Persians still managed to invade them rather than the other way around. Oddly though we found ourselves backing the Khivans to win as it would allow us to seize Atak rather than Persia.
19-gokhiva.png

So without further ado let us elaborate on that last bit and actually do the deed.
20-dow.png

21-atakcharjo.png

Come on boys the Atak is on, Charjo for the glory of Shaybanid!!!!!

22-quickchanges.png

We made some quick gains in the war. So did Chagatai and Khiva but we prefer to focus on success.

23-allcontrolled.png

Success was plentiful for our glorious armies as we firmly planted our foot on the Khivans where the sun don't shine.

24-earlypong.png

Soon there was just mopping up to do as, like an early version of Pong, the armies went back and forward, back and forward, back and forward......

25-onlychallenge.png

Chagatai mounted a bit of a challenge in the form of a three thousand man (if you can call the people of Chagatai men that is) army laying siege to our most precious city.

26-changed.png

But proving that Uzbeks as well as women can multitask we simultaneously kicked out the Chagatai army and negotiated quite a favourable peace deal with Khiva. As well as the land we took for ourselves 50 pieces of gold.

With Khiva eliminated our armies marched east and pushed Chagatai as far as we could follow.
27-allknowntaken.png

Last edited:
Khiva did not put up much of a fight, not much of it left now. I think your armies marched east, but Uzbeks never had much of a sense of direction. They're fighting Chagatai who must really want to be part of Shaybanid, for all the resistance they are mounting. Soon tatar culture will supercede uzbek.

Chief Ragusa said:
Soon tatar culture will supercede uzbek.
Nah, the Uzbeks cheated on the start. He's just disqualifying them from the race.

Last edited:
Good to see that someone finally realises that the windswept plains of Central Asia is where the money and tax income is at!

Duke of Wellington said:
Come on boys the Atak is on, Charjo for the glory of Shaybanid!!!!!

Oh man, I can't stop chuckling. I'm such a sucker for this kind of humor :)

Khiva, Chagatai... they are no match for you. Maybe you should Atak Persia next? :D And don't let Kazakh become too strong - they will certainly betray you someday.

Island of idiot in sea of Smart?

Now that's what I call Geography!

Watch out for Persia. They're the only real threat at the moment. ;)

Joe

Bah! Lucky break! No uzbek can hold a candle to a good, fit Tartar!