+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Stab Khiva in its back and you will be the greatest exporter of wool. Other Central Asian countries will have inferior wool. Go and become the greatest country in the world!
    Where have all the young girls gone?

Excellent AAR. Definitely will follow this.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I hope for your sake that you don't plan on keeping the infantry combined with the cavalry, every time a player does that. Darwin kills a kitten, thereby decreasing your current clientele.
    "Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad Hilton

Bring back the American Politics Megathread.

Chief Ragusa - Uzbek indeed, and it pays to stay in character doesn't it?

Nikolai - Well surely they still have lots of things to be proud of?

Grundius - I begun in 1539 as Shaybanid doesn't appear until the 16th century. Shiite tolerance is roleplay for now.

EvilSanta - Cute little kittens are what its all about isn't it? No problem with other leaving behind the other AARs. This should be quicker to follow at least as it primarily pictorial.

rcduggan - Thanks.

KanaX - Welcome to the EUIII forum then. Glad to be the one to bring you over.

J. Passepartout - And a vital factor they shall be in the Khivans defeat.

Olaus Petrus - Tribal countries ain't too nice, but can't change it so no point complaining.

Cyrus_The_Great - Thanks for following.

RGB - Thanks and of course they do all know that.

Farquharson - Yours replies are like gold Farq, just loved that one

Graymane - Thanks, may get the the next update done tonight.

stnylan - It most certainly is.

thrashing mad -Thats the plan and I'll do my best to make it so.

billy bob - A bomb that does that Oh know, Shaybanid shall be ruined.

Karasuman - They sure hope to be brutal in their first encounter.

Jan Skrzetuski - Leading exporter of wool balls is a good goal, might take more than Khiva though.

Millah - Thanks and welcome along.

Dysken - I hadn't got that far yet. But I will certainly be having all cavalry armies and don't plan to build infantry more than what I start with or until forts are widespread.

Shaybanid - Central Asia's Finest

One of the most important points in any war is to prepare. Obviously it was a lesson wasted on the Khivans as the Persians still managed to invade them rather than the other way around. Oddly though we found ourselves backing the Khivans to win as it would allow us to seize Atak rather than Persia.

So without further ado let us elaborate on that last bit and actually do the deed.

Come on boys the Atak is on, Charjo for the glory of Shaybanid!!!!!

We made some quick gains in the war. So did Chagatai and Khiva but we prefer to focus on success.

Success was plentiful for our glorious armies as we firmly planted our foot on the Khivans where the sun don't shine.

Soon there was just mopping up to do as, like an early version of Pong, the armies went back and forward, back and forward, back and forward......

Chagatai mounted a bit of a challenge in the form of a three thousand man (if you can call the people of Chagatai men that is) army laying siege to our most precious city.

But proving that Uzbeks as well as women can multitask we simultaneously kicked out the Chagatai army and negotiated quite a favourable peace deal with Khiva. As well as the land we took for ourselves 50 pieces of gold.

With Khiva eliminated our armies marched east and pushed Chagatai as far as we could follow.

Last edited by Duke of Wellington; 26-04-2007 at 20:08.

Watch out. Shaybanid steamroller just started

Khiva did not put up much of a fight, not much of it left now. I think your armies marched east, but Uzbeks never had much of a sense of direction. They're fighting Chagatai who must really want to be part of Shaybanid, for all the resistance they are mounting. Soon tatar culture will supercede uzbek.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Ragusa
    Soon tatar culture will supercede uzbek.
    Nah, the Uzbeks cheated on the start. He's just disqualifying them from the race.
    Last edited by KanaX; 26-04-2007 at 14:58.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Good to see that someone finally realises that the windswept plains of Central Asia is where the money and tax income is at!
    "Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." - Conrad Hilton

Bring back the American Politics Megathread.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

It seems like you are surrounded by proponents of the butter defense and you are the main supplier of hot knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Wellington
    Come on boys the Atak is on, Charjo for the glory of Shaybanid!!!!!
    Oh man, I can't stop chuckling. I'm such a sucker for this kind of humor
    "Oppurtunistic relations can hardly be kept constant. The acquaintance of honorable people, even at a distance, does not add flowers in times of warmth and does not change it's leaves in times of cold: it continues unfading over the four seasons, becomes increasingly stable as it passes through ease and danger." - Zhuge Liang, Prime Minister of Shu-Han

Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Nice progress already, clever use of atak and charjo.
    "If it's true, it probably ain't simple, and if it's simple, it sure as hell ain't true" - my old physics professor

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Khiva, Chagatai... they are no match for you. Maybe you should Atak Persia next? And don't let Kazakh become too strong - they will certainly betray you someday.
    Where have all the young girls gone?

Excellent. Now Persia is next.

EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

A very nice start. Will the Uzbeks be making tartar jokes anytime soon?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Island of idiot in sea of Smart?

Now that's what I call Geography!
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I bet that Island of Idiots will soon suffer the faith of Atlantis.
    "Reddite ergo quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo."

-Iesus Nazarenus

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis IV

Watch out for Persia. They're the only real threat at the moment.

Joe
    The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach.

Desert Tides or how I learned to swim in quicksand Adventure
    A Tall Tale Told on a Cold Night Fantasy

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis IV

I'm glad I got here at the beginning, good luck!

The crazy little mushroom billy bob's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k club

Blog Entries
    Bah! Lucky break! No uzbek can hold a candle to a good, fit Tartar!
    Golden Horde-Scourge from the East A Duke of Wellington Production
    My special Red Cookie. P-dox fantasy football champion!
    Brandenburg-Prussia in the 1650 RPG

#1 Die Hard Fan of-Green Bay Packers, Louisville Cardinals, etc.
    "Everyone has the potential, Not everyone has the will" Billy Bob
    "Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."-Stalin
    "Men who use libraries instead of building their own are like men who prefer whores to wives."-Llywelyn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast