• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(61957)

Second Lieutenant
Oct 22, 2006
Hey

Last time I installed Hoi2 i downloaded an editor where I could edit almost everything in a country and provinces. It was a window type program, where i could edit the provinces terrain, IC, the type of material it produces, manpower, create new tech research teams for a country, edit the tech already research, change the government type and things like that. Can you tell me if you know this program so I can download it? Thanks

Mr.Moon said:
Hey

Last time I installed Hoi2 i downloaded an editor where I could edit almost everything in a country and provinces. It was a window type program, where i could edit the provinces terrain, IC, the type of material it produces, manpower, create new tech research teams for a country, edit the tech already research, change the government type and things like that. Can you tell me if you know this program so I can download it? Thanks

Was it this one?