+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hoi2 Editor

Hoi2 Editor

Hey

Last time I installed Hoi2 i downloaded an editor where I could edit almost everything in a country and provinces. It was a window type program, where i could edit the provinces terrain, IC, the type of material it produces, manpower, create new tech research teams for a country, edit the tech already research, change the government type and things like that. Can you tell me if you know this program so I can download it? Thanks

Umm the only one I know is the one installed already in your Doomsday. If I were you, you should get doomsday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moon
    Hey

Last time I installed Hoi2 i downloaded an editor where I could edit almost everything in a country and provinces. It was a window type program, where i could edit the provinces terrain, IC, the type of material it produces, manpower, create new tech research teams for a country, edit the tech already research, change the government type and things like that. Can you tell me if you know this program so I can download it? Thanks
    Was it this one?
    Lo, there do I see my father
    Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters
    and my brothers
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people back
    to the beginning
    Lo, they do call to me
    They bid me take place among them
    in the Halls of Valhalla
    Where the brave may live forever...

Quote Originally Posted by paertboy99
    Umm the only one I know is the one installed already in your Doomsday. If I were you, you should get doomsday.
    Yes, that's the one!

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread