Thread: FIX for Frontline :)

PATCH - F I X for Frontline :)

New maps for Frontline
    Extract maps.zip to Data folder in Frontline and restart game

Patch 2.0 for multiplayer CUSTOM games
    Extract the file to Data folder in Frontline and restart game. In Data folder should be file patch2.0.pak

Go to www.frontline.neostrada.pl and install them.

What`s fixed:
    1. German bombers has now same power as RUS and can destroy bridges (previously they couldn`t even after 3 strikes).

2. Enemy score was removed, so now none will spam with bombers reinforcements place. We`ve seen it many times, when someone knew when reinforcements of opposite team will appear and he send bombers and very often all reinforcements were destroyed. It really ruined the gameplay.

3. New reinforcements units.

4. Reduced IS-3 power and armour because previously it was impossible to destroy this tank and his shot power was too big.

5. Air units reinforcements reduced to: 2 (previous 4) Bombers, 2(2) Fighters, 1(2)Ground Attack Plane, 1 Recon as before. Now fights "on ground" are more important. Previously someone could win the game with only air units, if he command them well.

6. Warehouses are hard to destroy.

Patch made by: e-tomek with help of suppakilla, based on 1096 and fix3
    Last edited by [P]Protector[L]; 09-02-2008 at 20:12.

I installed it already although i havent had a chance to test it out yet as there was no on online.I also removed the bitmap image so now when i start the game i dont have to see that gay looking soldier every time.How would you add music to the main menu?In the music folder,theres a main menu file but it doesnt play when the game is running.Any ideas?Also,whats gonna happen if i have the fix but the other guy doesnt?

Quote Originally Posted by [P]Protector[L]
    Hi guys. I couldn`t await for the patch (game is awesome and some bugs were ruining gameplay) so i started to change it by myself. I`ve fixed the most annoying things in multiplayer:

1. German bombers (on multiplayer custom game - level tech 4) has now a little more power and can destroy bridges (previously they couldn`t even after 3 strikes), but not as easilly as the russian bombers.

2. Enemy score was removed, so now none will spam with bombers reinforcements place. We`ve seen it many times, when someone knew when reinforcements of opposite team will appear and he send bombers and very often all reinforcements were destroyed. It really ruined the gameplay.

3. Now germans starts with 2 Anti Aircraft Guns (on multiplayer custom game - level tech 4), same as the russians. The laters reinfo is the same as previous - only 1 AA for germans. Now it will more balance the game, previously (often on 4-6 players maps when more players were in game) the advantage of russian AA at beginning was to big and ruined gameplay.

You can find the fix on:
    http://expander.neostrada.pl/frontlinefix.zip

To install it unpack the downloaded file to .../Data folder in Frontline.

Good work Protector. However the heavy guns need to be balanced all the way through. Having played several games, its to easy to be the russians. They get an extra aa gun, and 2/3 is3's. Its just not fair im afraid. The germans should get 2x 88m heavy aa guns. Not the 105mm version. They should also only get 1 is3 tank instead of 2/3.

Excellent ! Thx Pro, I try as soon as i can !

Hi guys. I couldn`t await for the patch (game is awesome and some bugs were ruining gameplay) so i started to change it by myself. I`ve fixed the most annoying things in multiplayer:

1. German bombers (on multiplayer custom game - level tech 4) has now a little more power and can destroy bridges (previously they couldn`t even after 3 strikes), but not as easilly as the russian bombers.

3. Now germans starts with 2 Anti Aircraft Guns (on multiplayer custom game - level tech 4), same as the russians. The laters reinfo is the same as previous - only 1 AA for germans. Now it will more balance the game, previously (often on 4-6 players maps when more players were in game) the advantage of russian AA at beginning was to big and ruined gameplay.

You can find the fix on:
    http://frontline.neostrada.pl/frontlinefix.zip
    or
    www.sendspace.com/file/ivskv6

To install it unpack the downloaded file to .../Data folder in Frontline and restart game.

Great, good changes!

MayB we can play a big 3v3 game as soon as possible

Up up. Can someone stick this post?

Paradox Interactive
    Wizard Warrior
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyMajesty 2
    Victoria 2Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Paradoxian Order - 2015

Up up. Can someone stick this post?
    Sticked
    Twitter - The Wester Front
    Paradox Youtube Channel

fredrik [at] paradoxplaza [dot] com

New patch 2.0 is out ... redefined reinforcements + fix3 changes

Go to www.frontline.neostrada.pl to download it.

New patch 2.0 is out ... redefined reinforcements + fix3 changes

Go to www.frontline.neostrada.pl to download it.
    Please post change log for single player.

for those who are interested there's an update called patch2.1
    2.0 had some faults in it and was actualy brought out to early in testing fase.

Here's new download link:
    www.wd2.be/129

Patch2.1 has automated install just press next after download
    to uninstal go to frontline/data and use the uninstal icon, it's that easy .

See you all on frontline.

Are there any alternative links to this patch? this one is now empty.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Anyone have a valid link?
    Plus, anyone know how can be resupplied the trucks at warehouses?

This game is completely the same as blitzkrieg 2. :!:
    Eντελέχεια: The one and single purpose for whom everything exists and is tied with until death or destruction.

An Irishman playing Cretan traditional music is like a German visiting Italy and opening an excellent Spaghetti company.

Hearts of Iron III

I think I saw an e-tomek guy playing men of war the other day

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Rawghi View Post
    Anyone have a valid link?
    Plus, anyone know how can be resupplied the trucks at warehouses?
    Hmm...No replies.I just bought this game & there does not seem to be any working links to patches.(There is nothing at all in "patches".)
    Lord Protector of Hans Island

"The effect of other people smoking in my presence is so small it doesn't worry me."
    Sir Richard Doll