• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(58898)

Colonel
Jul 11, 2006
Epsilon - axis on hard. allies and sov on easy.

Clipboard41.jpg

Each position need to be filled by next week, which is when i shall start.

head of state - me. chief. can be overruled by a majority.

head of government- aboves 2nd in command. helps me greatly and massages my ego.

armaments minister - in charge of what IC goes where. influenced by the chiefs of navy air force and army.

economic minster
- in charge of the economy, (IC) and trading.

foriegn minister
- in charge of all things foriegn , relations intelligence etc.

2 chiefs of army air and naval (self explanatory)

other jobs will be handed out when required.

Last edited:
Reporting for duty, sir!

I'd like to be a Chief of Army, if I can.

Since this is the great nation of Hungary - I take that the Head of state - The "Regent", being an "admiral" is also the chief of the "navy" :D

I would very much like to be the head of the Government - +5% industry, +20 % diplomatic cost - silent workhorse, if that is possible Sir - Fa/Pa and/or possibly propaganda minister since I would like not only to massage Your Ego Sir, but also the ego of the people - Man of the People, Sir - take whatever picture you like, Sir - if you want a picture that fits take one with a beard - like this :D

Let us work like one on giving back this great nation of Hungary back its former greatness and work for the greater good of our people, so that we may once and for all put the shame of the last war behind us - I trust, dear Admiral that this is what we will work on....

If needed - I also have limited military experience - Old guard, offensive doctrine Lt. General skill 2 - I gave up the military back when we lost the great war - but I am willing to serve under arms again if needed. It would be in times of emergency - but I am ready to pick up arms and defend my country togehter with the hungarian people I work for!!

Oh one last question, Sir - what about triggered coups, Sir? will you have those altered or will the happen as the timeline permits them?

Your Humble Servant
Simon "Crazychicken" Frederiksen

Last edited:
by the way,I don't know anything about economy in hoi2 and I auto-manage the trades.Can I do it there too?? :p

BEWARE ENEMIES OF HUNGARY!!WE HAVE A SUPERCOMPUTER THAT MANAGES OUR TRADES!!! :D

Hey Chefportnen, if you want the head of government post ill just take the security/propaganda - im totally okay with that - I think I wouldnt really be able to massage the ego of the head of state - i would probably be trimmin it instead - and fight with him :D

oh - and everybody knows that the security guy can mobilize more power than all others if need be - even better if he has army backin hehehehehehe ;)

later

- okay Chefportnen has agreed to the deal so he would like to be head of government....ill be the one holding speeches and moving the shadows around behind unsuspecting folks... :eek:

whatta you say charlieart666?

head of state: Charlieart666
Head of government: Chefportnen
Minister of Arms and industry: Roman Legion/ with Kuzux as "economics" guy - I guess his secretary :D
Chief of Army: likk9922
Chief of Staff: (link between army airforce (and navy) and head of staff) - personal adjudant of the head of state, maybe - coordinator - i would like that one too....hehehehe a position that is vital I believe to keep things flowin...General Grant
foreign minister: Elias Tarfarius
Chief of Airforce: Mo-jo
Chief of Navy/ the Danube: Charlieart666
Chief of Security: Simon-1979/Crazychicken - little ol' cute and fuzzy me :)

Last edited:
Aww.. i wanted to join but thats too late. There is a little place as general/admiral aviable? If yes i would like to join :)

I am sure we could make charlieart666 see the point in taking you on as chief of staff if you would care for that Grant....??? - now all we need is to find charlieart666 to get things into motion......oh charlie - where are you? :D

Simon-1979 said:
I am sure we could make charlieart666 see the point in taking you on as chief of staff if you would care for that Grant....??? - now all we need is to find charlieart666 to get things into motion......oh charlie - where are you? :D
la Rochelle- nice place.

i will get started immediately.

If i can join, as Chief of Staff, i need to know the location of our army, and air force, and where are our air bases.

uh, La Rochelle - how is the breeze from the atlantic? - chilly or is the sun helpin? :D

So you are french? - mind if i ask what you study?