• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry I wasn't clear on the second question.

Is there a way to disable nukes or at least disable their targeting in your mod? I'm too far in to start a new game.

There's a line of code in the AI files, "nuclear_reactor = yes". If you change that to "no" there'll be no nukes built, just like in vanilla.

Okay thanks. Just making sure in case I fuck this all up and have to reinstall my game... it is the ai_file_doc in the basic DD folder with the line "nuclear_reactor = [yes/no/atwar/not_atwar]" right? For some of the things in this file, there is strangely no set value?

Okay thanks. Just making sure in case I fuck this all up and have to reinstall my game... it is the ai_file_doc in the basic DD folder with the line "nuclear_reactor = [yes/no/atwar/not_atwar]" right? For some of the things in this file, there is strangely no set value?

No. That file is only for reference of available commands. Go to a countries "Germany.ai" and hit ctrl + f and you'll find it.

No. That file is only for reference of available commands. Go to a countries "Germany.ai" and hit ctrl + f and you'll find it.
And what if the nuking does not stop?

Edit: no big deal, actually, sorry to derail the thread... I'll just start over. Think the AI had stockpiled dozens of nukes by the time the US DOWed Germany in 1945, so I figured they might as well be using them regardless of build.

Anyways, has anyone else noticed how passive the Russian AI is? In the two campaigns I've run, the USSR has lost many battles to Japan and Germany repeatedly, leading to multiple damaging land concessions eventually ending in annexation.

Last edited:
Anyways, has anyone else noticed how passive the Russian AI is? In the two campaigns I've run, the USSR has lost many battles to Japan and Germany repeatedly, leading to multiple damaging land concessions eventually ending in annexation.

Nope, never seen that. In fact, the Soviets are usually over-aggressive in my games.

Not sure anyone's still reading this, but the SF version of this mod is ready for playtest, so I'll be shutting down the old CA links come the new year. As of this post, I am no longer actively monitoring this thread.

My sincerest thanks to all who contributed words of encouragement and feedback to the mod over the years--y'all have my everlasting gratitude.

Come join the new happening scene here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...SA-in-WWII-Mod-for-SF&p=11867791#post11867791

Last edited:
Reactions:
This is the latest version released by @CSABadass for HoI2:Armageddon 1.3 beta 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxruyhyl3ccsm1y/CA 3.3.zip?dl=0
Note that it is NOT compatible with Darkest Hour and should be ported to it first. More information on how to do that can be found on pages 58/59 in \Modding documentation\Guide to Darkest Hour.pdf

Are there any other links to the old Confederate Armageddon Mod? I downloaded this one, followed the CA Readme instructions, and when I went to activate the JSGME the "confederate armageddon" scenario was not an option. JSGME only listed in the left column the individual AI, gfx, scenario, db files. Even after applying/activating those, the confederate scenario did not appear upon game launch. I'm playing on Windows 10 with the Steam Hearts of Iron II Complete pack with doomsday/armageddon activated.

Any help would be appreciated. This was my favorite mod, but my computer with it was destroyed in a flood so I'm redownloading everything.