+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Confederate Armageddon

Prof. of Confederate Modding CSABadass's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Confederate Armageddon

Hey, don't download this--download THIS!:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...WII-Mod-for-SF

Eternal Thanks
    To all those who helped improve my mod: The Grand Jury, Cpack, Sarmatia1871, Kanitatlan, Ayeshteni, RossN, PainedFuture, HMS Enterprize, Shonison, AlanC9, m_spencer, TigerCub, delanonne, anti-commi, the_kipper, Tyrel, CSARebel, Italianoman421, BritNavFan, SethG, Jai, trekaddict, General Grant (no, really!), Lothos, Gen. Schuermann, danielshannon, Hubsi, Duke_of_BOOM!, MacDunne, JohnnyReb, TeutonburgerW, Karagin, RolandRahn, and my heroes Mezzo & MartinBG.
    Last edited by CSABadass; 05-12-2010 at 00:02.
    Deo Vindice Mod (Play as the CSA in HoI3: Their Finest Hour):
    Read about it here. Download it here.

Quote Originally Posted by CSABadass
    The old "Southern Road to Doomsday" mod is making the jump to Armageddon. Watch this space for download information, coming in the next few days.
    What exactly are you planning? Modding the Original campaigns still, and just making it compatible or doing something with the new mp ones?

And I'm still waiting for my "The Mexican Question" events.

Expecting greatness.

The old "Southern Road to Doomsday" mod is making the jump to Armageddon. Watch this space for download information, coming in the next few days.
    Ooo great, I have to get Armageddon now...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by semihippie
    What exactly are you planning? Modding the Original campaigns still, and just making it compatible or doing something with the new mp ones?

Expecting greatness.
    Wow, greatness--that'd be a first for me. Frankly, I'd settle for getting this thread stickied.

Compatibility is the main issue, but I'm also looking at expanding the CSA leader file. Other improvements will come later as we've all had time to play around with Armageddon and see what else it needs.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Argh, I was too busy playing "A" and got beaten to the first new mod thread...
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

On loan to the C.S Navy HMS Enterprize's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Wow, greatness--that'd be a first for me. Frankly, I'd settle for getting this thread stickied.
    Alas, I dont think anyone gets a sticky in here...
    The first release version of the Settling Accounts mod for HOI2 DD for Iron Cross is now available. See my thread in the Iron Cross modding forum for pics and download link.

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Enterprize
    Alas, I dont think anyone gets a sticky in here...
    Although apparently if you abandon your mod, it gets its own sub-forum.

On loan to the C.S Navy HMS Enterprize's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Although apparently if you abandon your mod, it gets its own sub-forum.
    The first release version of the Settling Accounts mod for HOI2 DD for Iron Cross is now available. See my thread in the Iron Cross modding forum for pics and download link.

Armageddon Is Now

The Confederate Armageddon mod is now available for download at the links below:

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

So far what I have read the seen in the mod things are awesome! Excellent work!

Will let you know more as I play the mod further.

Quote Originally Posted by Karagin
    So far what I have read the seen in the mod things are awesome! Excellent work!

Will let you know more as I play the mod further.
    Thank you very much--I hope you continue to enjoy it!

After some brainstorming...how about the possibility of a second US Civil War? Not between the CSA and USA, but between...wait for it...

The Commonwealth of California, and the United States of America. The world is in Depression, and the West-coasters are fed up with the lack of progress in the US, and inspired by the CSA's victorious secession from the Union, begin to revolt themselves. Now, if the US should get warning-events, like the ability to change their economic/ect policies to apease those on the West Coast(with a larger dissent hit if they don't, but they also lose resources if they do).

If it does come to Secession, they should gain the enitre coast, and a bit of the adjenct provinces. If you're playing as the CSA, you should get the option to support the US or California. If you support the Californians, they will no longer have claims on your land...and if you don't, they'll have claims on you, and mexico. But, if you do support them(think Spanish Civil war type support), there's a chance the US might try to stop you.

This would require a lot of work...but, it's just an idea, and it's yours to use/not use. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nietzsche
    After some brainstorming...how about the possibility of a second US Civil War? Not between the CSA and USA, but between...wait for it...

The Commonwealth of California, and the United States of America. The world is in Depression, and the West-coasters are fed up with the lack of progress in the US, and inspired by the CSA's victorious secession from the Union, begin to revolt themselves. Now, if the US should get warning-events, like the ability to change their economic/ect policies to apease those on the West Coast(with a larger dissent hit if they don't, but they also lose resources if they do).

If it does come to Secession, they should gain the enitre coast, and a bit of the adjenct provinces. If you're playing as the CSA, you should get the option to support the US or California. If you support the Californians, they will no longer have claims on your land...and if you don't, they'll have claims on you, and mexico. But, if you do support them(think Spanish Civil war type support), there's a chance the US might try to stop you.

This would require a lot of work...but, it's just an idea, and it's yours to use/not use. Just a thought.
    Don't know if you're familiar with the Crimson Skies game, but I've often thought of doing a mod based on its premise of the US falling apart during the Depression. Sadly, I don't have the time or graphics fu to pull it off.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. Hope you enjoy CA at any rate!

Europa Universalis 3

Have downloaded and will enjoy. Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by simonmark
    Have downloaded and will enjoy. Many thanks.
    You're most welcome--thank you for trying CA!

In case you haven't seen it, the first Armageddon patch is out: http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=296866

The new version seems fully compatible with the CA mod, but if y'all find any problems unrelated to Armageddon itself, please post them here. Just be sure to deactivate the mod in JSGME before patching.

As far as I can tell, CA seems to work just fine with plain ol' DD, too, and if any of y'all try that out on your own please let me know if my assumption is true.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

You need a cooler name for this mod! "Southern Road to Doomsday" for example, was awesome. Hmm..
    The Dixie Armageddon!

Quote Originally Posted by Beamed
    You need a cooler name for this mod! "Southern Road to Doomsday" for example, was awesome. Hmm..
    The Dixie Armageddon!
    That's funny--myself, I thought the SRTDD title was kind of ass not long after I released the mod. At any rate, I think CA does a better job of getting across what the mod is actually about, as does your suggested moniker.

Thanks for checking out my mods, by any other name!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

No problem, after all--A rose by any other name smells just as sweet!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 ... LastLast