• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Artwork/Propaganda for Screaming-Eagle

Screaming-Eagle said:
That would indeed be cool.

Need any more? a lot of KMT 'ROC' stuff survived in Tiwain/Formossa. Not much Imperial/Emperor styled propaganda around, spent a few hours on and off, searching and digging about. But could have missed something.

Last edited:
razor1uk_suomi said:
Need any more? a lot of KMT 'ROC' stuff survived in Tiwain/Formossa. Not much Imperial/Emperor styled propaganda around, spent a few hours on and off, searching and digging about. Bit could have missed something.

You have done plenty for now. That was good stuff. I would start working on New Event Pictures if possible. We need to give this mod its personalization.

By the Way, anyone think we should ask GIP for use of its covers or make our own covers? (Covers meaning the Folders look, in GIP they look like real folders)

Screaming-Eagle said:
You have done plenty for now. That was good stuff. I would start working on New Event Pictures if possible. We need to give this mod its personalization.

1-Ok, sure, what sort of tech style pics do you need, similar to techs to HoI2, but a bit more advanced/different techs 'style' pics. If any 'special' or differing techs, what are they, so I can trawl something up?
2-Should I make a replica paperclips, for the pictures, and have an edge or two slightly peeling over on the pics.?
3-Shall I use existing tech 'backgrounds' (I have working modded backups, and original backups saved myself) and put new photo's on; unless team dicides on others 'background' style

Screaming Eagle said:
By the Way, anyone think we should ask GIP for use of its covers or make our own covers? (Covers meaning the Folders look, in GIP they look like real folders)

Why not ask them, if they are better, and as easy to use as replacements as the originals; like a straits 'paste over' swap.

Hi again...
I think the idea of giving UK their empire very cool, making it still a war zone... cool. Other, I think you should start thinking of opportunities for war, not just sending spies and etc. Also I think the idea of Germany sending a V3 against New York is not very cool, because this way the nuclear weapons will be to important, so the war will last 1hour, instead of a cool army vs army war....

I would leave the U.K. with Africa but not India, as I wrote a few Africa specific Events (well, began to write em).

I have finished the events General Grant, but I am having trouble with my windows side of the internet (I have an Intel Chip Mac) so I may have to delay a couple of hours. Thanks for the help, I owe you one- Screaming-Eagle

Screaming-Eagle said:
I would leave the U.K. with Africa but not India, as I wrote a few Africa specific Events (well, began to write em).

I have finished the events General Grant, but I am having trouble with my windows side of the internet (I have an Intel Chip Mac) so I may have to delay a couple of hours. Thanks for the help, I owe you one- Screaming-Eagle

hey screaming eagle would you like to complete my events for SAF and dietsland? thanks

poor Screaming, hes getting lots of requests tonight, and that don't include real life duties too :eek:

True true, so very true Dutch. By the way, do you have any ideas what sort of techs will be used, or is that a future discussion?

Lets keep our ideas and what we already did. The UK is reducted to Great Britain and Canada now rule its empire. This is for balance or gameplay reasons. Even if the mod is named 'Fatherland' it don't have to recreate at 100% the universe of that exellant book.

For South Africa, i think it should not be in the Allies. After the war, South Africa left the commonwhealt and became a republic; so its not allied with the US/Canada. This would let the way free for Dietsland (Please use the FLA tag) to conquer South Africa (Use SAF, no Transvaal would be crated) just after Germany remove the satellite status of it.

fatherlandasiabr7.png

With India free, and from the looks of the Asian map, so is Pakistan & Bangladesh. And with the instabilty in the north between the Russians, the to the east, between the Chinese, and possible friction between PAK or BGD and IND, makes for a journey of multiple countries trying gain support from a side, in that other local group, if not form together, to collectively take on there enemies, before attempting to conquer the surviverors.

Dutch Rommel said:
hey screaming eagle would you like to complete my events for SAF and dietsland? thanks

Not a lot of time right now, but I suppose tomorrow or Thursday it would be possible. I might get it done tonight.

el yeah but see it on the bright sight we appreciate him verry much. and he doesn't have to made the entire event

Thank you.

razor1uk_suomi to what Dutch replied that you said:
..Screaming Eagles particularly in demand tonight, including real life duties

Anyways, you still awake? What you doing If you dont mind me asking?
For me I doing an all nighter, doing 'Word' paperwork, watching bits of anime, and posting aid on the forum.

Cool thing danialshannon, so far except fot lots of text, about how it could look, I've been unable o find and artistic impressions of such similar 'scale/vastness/giantness' for anything in Germany.

I get all the events screaming Eagle did since the beginig. Im working on Dietsland events to make them possible and then i'll put them with the others. Everythnig is now in a file, and when we will have more stuff i'll send the whole package to everyone in the team.

For the Berlin pict don't forget we need a color picture.

Thanks everyone for the work already made.

Thanks General & to rest of Team too, only wish I can help more than source some pics. All for One and One for All!/ALL for Mod and Mod for ALL Fartherland!

Starting to source basic tech; style pics this week, to begin with I'll try similar to current HoI2 style, unless specific techs/style is needed/discussed.