MAGNA MUNDI 2.2.3
REQUIRES PATCH 1.2.1 TO WORK PROPERLY
Download it HERE
What is Magna Mundi?
Magna Mundi is a mod for Europa Universalis III that is based on three basic cornerstones:
• Adding historical plausibility to the game
• Adding depth to the game.
• Increasing the difficulty level of the game through a better abstraction of the real world.
To achieve these objectives our approach have been to extensively tweak systems and introduce multiple types of events.
In Magna Mundi 2.0.5 you can expect:
• A more plausible colonization system.
• A more realistic army management system.
• Realistic game mechanics to bring the game closer to reality in order to avoid the fantasy results so common in the standard game.
• Event chains that provide context to play in certain regions and with certain countries. If we had to choose The Knights and Portugal are fine examples of this implementation.
• Control events that help the game achieve realistic results while adding to the story. Most notable of these events are certainly the Holy Roman Empire ones.
• Events to help the bigger nations to form and get powerful most of the time. Cases in point are Spain, Turkey, Russia and France.
• Extensive overhaul of National Ideas to make them more fun and harder to choose from. No idea is useless now.
• Extensive overhaul of the espionage game and everything related to it.