• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could somebody make me an event chain for Soviet Union to collapse after Bitter peace (the both versions),the Comintern and Allies to have their event chains for surrender to each other,and to have Italy surrender to USSR,Japan surrendering either to USA or SU only and an event chain for Communist China to join the Comintern.
I see I am ignored here.Please do those events! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Great Duck said:
I see I am ignored here.Please do those events! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
My request wasn't answered too. Just remember that sometimes it takes a while to do and get them working. I've decided to start making events myself (as on the last page) so I'm hoping to do mine myself, give it a try and if you can't do it (not everyone can) then let me know and I'll have a look over the weekend (but be warned that I only started making events over the last few days).

Anyway, I noticed a problem with my last event, the Italian Stressa Front events should include a check on if Italy is at war with the Allies, don't know if it will cause problems without this? Can someone tell me if its needed or will the game sort it out on its own?

edit:- thanks for that Leon, I'll try it out tonight

Sure np, sorry i cannot get to every request, im an amatuer at this and im in college. So i dont exactly have all the free time i used to. In reality it isnt very hard to learn basic events (which is what i am doing). You honestly should give it a try. Just look up events sismilar to what you want to make, and copy the format and commands. -Leon
EDIT:
Steff, from what i saw of your event last page, it seems to lack a trigger. So unless you make 1, you will have to activate the events manually via f12 event XXXX command. Ill do a quick edit on it and see if i can get it to work.
Try this.
trigger = {
event = XXXX
AND = {
NOT = {
war = { country = ITA country = ENG }
}
}
}

Last edited:
Leon_Corona said:
EDIT:
Steff, from what i saw of your event last page, it seems to lack a trigger. So unless you make 1, you will have to activate the events manually via f12 event XXXX command. Ill do a quick edit on it and see if i can get it to work.
Try this.
trigger = {
event = XXXX
AND = {
NOT = {
war = { country = ITA country = ENG }
}
}
}
The trigger is in event 2006 on mine (the command is set at the end of the annexation of czech). I did mention this under the events on the other page. I did it this way because I couldn't figure out how to do it the way you said. Thanks very much for the trigger

Leon_Corona said:
Sure np let me know if you need anything else. pretty good event though, mind if i use it for personal use? -Leon
Nah, anyone can use it if they want. I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't want anyone using it. I'm just glad you like it. Anyway, you've offered a lot of help so thank you

Leon, the trigger appears to be missing, ger event 7000000. Did I miss it in another part of the thread? I tried to trigger it manually, but then all the troops went to usa :rofl:, so I had to quit.Suggestions? Can I start the string by triggering event 7000001 mex or something.
When all those troops appeared in my deployment table my jaw hit the floor. :rofl:

Really? did you add the event 7000000 to germany? It is triggered by the reocupation of the rhine land. If your missing that let me know and ill post it again, but i havent changed that 1 at all so it still should be on this thread. Also, are you sure you got the units as usa? In my test i never got them, so not sure what could be causing that. -Leon

Leon_Corona said:
Really? did you add the event 7000000 to germany? It is triggered by the reocupation of the rhine land. If your missing that let me know and ill post it again, but i havent changed that 1 at all so it still should be on this thread. Also, are you sure you got the units as usa? In my test i never got them, so not sure what could be causing that. -Leon
When I triggered it I was playing usa, so that may be why units went to me. I did not see ger event, so I haven't put it in. I will look again.

Leon_Corona said:
One small problem, hate to quibble, but when the first part goes off it should trigger usa event 56,57,or 58 which ever is up next(almost definitely 56).I guees I can just fire that one manually. Thanks.

Thanks leon. I got my but kicked 3 times, and even lost a cv/cag. The fourth game guatemala actually dow'd mex, and allied with me :rofl: Here is the end result.

Leon_Corona said:
Sure np, glad you enjoyed. You should now try a game as mexico and take over the us :) -Leon
It would be too easy. With those forces, I had to use every trick I could think of. My airforce officers are all skill 5-6 gen/ltgen now. Even my old guard air commander is skill 4(starts at 1). I mex had more than 1 interceptor, I don't know if I could have won. I used sov's strategy to win, but in the second game I let too much go, and the csa formed. Well I am not writing an aar, but it was a hell of a good fight. Against ai usa, mex would win too easy.

I was wondering if someone could create an event similar to HSR's "forces from the east" which gives the soviet ai a hefty gift of 40-50 divisions near Moscow for the counter assault they launched(1941). I suppose the event could fire if German forces were in say 2 provinces bordering Moscow.

I tried myself using the event makerpro, but failed to create it properly. :(

So you are asking for an event for the soviets to recieve reinforcements from the east correct? You could modify the event from HSR. I dont have hsr so i would have to start from scratch. Are you able to post it? -Leon

Heres the HSR troops from the East event.

#######################################################################################
# 40346 Troops from the East (by Aregorn 051211)
#######################################################################################

event = {
id = 40346
country = sov
random = no

trigger = { control = { province = 175 data = sov } #Moscow
war = { country = sov country = ger }
or = {
and = { event = 40313 random = 50 month = 11 }
and = { event = 40312 random = 100 month = 10
not = { control = { province = 180 data = sov }
}
}
}
}

name = "Troops from the East"
desc = "."
style = 0

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1936 }
offset = 7
deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1954 }

action_a = {
name = "Bring them"

command = { type = supplies value = 10000 }
command = { type = dissent value = -1 }

command = { type = add_corps value = land where = 175 } #Moscow
command = { type = add_division value = armor when = 3 where = sp_rct_artillery }
command = { type = add_division value = armor when = 3 where = sp_rct_artillery }
command = { type = add_division value = motorized when = 2 where = sp_rct_artillery }

command = { type = add_division value = motorized when = 2 where = sp_rct_artillery }

command = { type = add_division value = infantry when = 2 where = sp_rct_artillery }
command = { type = add_division value = infantry when = 2 where = sp_rct_artillery }

command = { type = add_corps value = air where = 175 } #Moscow
command = { type = add_division value = interceptor when = 2 }

command = { type = add_division value = cas when = 1 }

command = { type = manpowerpool value = -400 }
}
}

I can try it as soon as i finish the reinforcements from the east modification. But you have to help me as well. When you say surrender, what conditions, what affects do you want. You cant just say surrender and leave it up to me. Otherwise ill just put in a basic surrender, if thats what you want ill make it. If not let me know specifically, thanks. -Leon
EDIT:
Here is my 1st attempt at modifying the reinforcement event. Try it out and let me know if there any problems. I made it so that moscow has to be almost completely surrounded except for the back.
################################################## #####################################
# 40346 Troops from the East (by Aregorn 051211)
################################################## #####################################

event = {
id = 40346
country = SOV
random = no

trigger = {
control = { province = 175 data = sov } #Moscow
war = { country = sov country = ger }
AND = {
NOT = {
control = { province = 174 data = SOV }
control = { province = 288 data = SOV }
control = { province = 182 data = SOV }
control = { province = 94 data = SOV }
}
}
}

name = "Troops from the East"
desc = "."
style = 0

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1936 }
offset = 7
deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1954 }

action_a = {
name = "Bring them"

command = { type = supplies value = 10000 }
command = { type = dissent value = -1 }