NOTE: This is an ongoing project. It will be done when it's done, and when it is I'll tell you, so don't ask...
Just to let everybody know I'm working on this and I'd say that it's about 2/3 complete. I've been using a few ideas from King of Men's CK=>EU2 converter, and I'm adding a full spread of new EU3 features in the conversion:
If you have a fairly un-fucked up 1.05 CK game in the 1400s with the latest two official hot fixes applied, please send me a PM if you're willing to share them with me. I deleted my own saves a while ago, so I need what I can get...
- Province conversion is fully modifiable.
- Cultures and religions will be converted on geographical basis(modifiable).
- The steward, chancellor, diocese bishop, marshal and spy master will end up as advisors to the court in the EU3 conversion.
- The marshal will be available as a army or navy commander in the EU3 conversion.
- If the monarch is underaged (hasn't lost his still-in-school-traits) he will be replaced with a regency in the EU3 conversion.
- Ongoing wars and active armies will be converted, as will their fought battles, to make sure that a correct warscore is maintained.
- Royal marriages and alliances will be converted.
Also, any comments/suggestion/CONSTRUCTIVE criticism regarding the project is most welcome.