• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(61810)

Full of Regret
Oct 16, 2006
The thread name says it. Post you most awesome screenshots here. They can be anything, from funny (Bugs), to insane conquests and the occasional AI brightness.

I'll start:
My Brazilian Empire.
screensave6tj5.png

Testing some events... They all worked.

One who reches the Volga has conquered Russia, but beyond the Volga, there is an unnimaginably powerful Chinese Empire who will pwn on sight... :p
screensave0pl5.png

I can't believe I misspelled China

And here is a screenshot of North America to show how much I pwn... I have to stop typing pwn. :D

screensave0gc2.png

Canada has bad reations with me because they're playa-haters. They just don't kick me out of the Allies(All other Allies were couped and/or conquered) because they KNEW what would happen.

How the heck do you think I got everything up to the Volga? (I didn't go further because I thought the USSR's shape at the time looked awesome, damn Nazis ruined the fun, though.) I have been in several wars with the Axis, which is why I have territory in most areas of Europe. Greece? They bothered Albania, an Italian puppet, and it was divided (I didn't even know what was going on, I just looked at Europe when I noticed that Greece annexed something. My troops in Istanbul, 12 Elite Mtn. 1941, made short work of the Greeks.) I took the rest by pwning Italy (And thus getting its African possesions and Sardinia.)

France looks weird because, even after conquering ALL of the French mainland, Mussoulini went nuts and accepted a peace deal that gave them ONLY the Eastern part of France. I was annoyed by that, and put in acceptall, couped France after going Nazi temporarily, put in event 991 for Germany, and went back to Communist. As you can see, part of the Ukraine is Italian (I took the Crimea back in my first war with the Axis.)

My forts in the Volga, still being built, and all level 7 as of now, along with the 300+ divisions on it, keep me from being taken out by anything. I have a huge air force ready to crush everything in sight, and have around 80 divisions ready to be deployod at a moment's notice.

Last edited:
Bah. :D

I like trotting out the screenies from my second Persian GC :D

persianempire1.jpg

No mods, no cheats :cool:

persianempire2.jpg

BTW, SEG-CISR, your screenies take a long time to load, you got'em on jpeg?

Is that Russia FRENCH!?!

noobermenschen said:
(All your images)
BTW, SEG-CISR, your screenies take a long time to load, you got'em on jpeg?
No, they're 24-bit bitmaps. I think it's because they're on Imageshack.

EDIT: By the way, nice work France! :p

Last edited:
ColossusCrusher said:
Is that Russia FRENCH!?!
LOL! Yup! SU stabbed Germany in the back before she could launch Fall Gelb and annexed her late '42, France annexed Italy and grabbed the Rhineland. Allies and Comintern threw down Dec '46. Mighty French steamrolled through Eastern Europe, UK and US landed Murmask and Greece, Persia desperately held the line for a year with UK & US reinforcements until the Red Army started thinning it's forces out in Central Asia...

noobermenschen said:
LOL! Yup! SU stabbed Germany in the back before she could launch Fall Gelb and annexed her late '42, France annexed Italy and grabbed the Rhineland. Allies and Comintern threw down Dec '46. Mighty French steamrolled through Eastern Europe, UK and US landed Murmask and Greece, Persia desperately held the line for a year with UK & US reinforcements until the Red Army started thinning it's forces out in Central Asia...
Seems like you're at the end of your game... Do you have the notimelimit patch? If not, goodbye awesome campaign.

SEG-CISR said:
Seems like you're at the end of your game... Do you have the notimelimit patch? If not, goodbye awesome campaign.
Had to say goodbye with my uninstall to fix the air org bug, but I will likely try Persia again on 1.2 or 1.3

Persia actually had a CV fleet when I DOW'd Japan :cool: but only one awesome naval battle before the USN chewed up everything else Japanese (and got spit all over it! :mad: )

Edit: did you ally Brazil with anyone or go it alone? I'm guessing by the dissent you weren't the Courageous Allied Democracy LM+ was in his epic AAR...

Panzerschiffe said:
hmm...what happened there?
Don't know, but OT, your non-aggression pact with blue emu expired today...

First two aar's only got pic links last two include pics. This is from germany. Rommels was recalled to africa. Long way to go, just to find all transport ships been sunk.

screensave16hi0.png

Add on. Not usualy seen in Finnish campaing from -36 or so i think.

annexaz4.png

heve to learn how to make that tumnail thing later

Last edited:
That's nothing! :D

dd-empire48-1.jpg

dd-empire48-2.jpg

dd-empire48-3.jpg

dd-empire48-4.jpg

dd-empire48-5.jpg

Well, not bad, generally. Now do that without inf or IC buildup and we will see where we get to :D

Rotten Venetic said:
Well, not bad, generally. Now do that without inf or IC buildup and we will see where we get to :D
I didn't build a single factory (The 1000+ IC come from conquered territories plus IC-boosting ministers and techs). As for infantry, I have around 100 of those divisions. The other ~200 are motorized/mechanized/armoured. That's my whole army (though I built the MEC after the hard part of the war, just for flavour :p).

Difficulty: Normal/Normal.