• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What a deal!!!!!

russiandealjt5.png

And so, NEW SCREENSHOTS! :)

Me said:
Germany always gives me these when I'm Italy, until I pwn their a** all the way to Kiel, where I nuke them ater 9 years o siege... :p
Picture of Kiel after I pushed the big red button:
armageddongb1.png

Feb. 30? OMGWTFBBQ!
feb30ji5.png

Mj.jpg

No, I didn't alter my game files.
Italy really does start with Major General Emo :rofl:

The world has been completely pwned by the evil Swiss... :rofl:
screensave90copyod4.jpg

And they've got all the bananas! Anyway, the little greens things next to the picture aren't anything.

The Yugoslavs have been, so far, my BFFs. They've been helping me pwn everything along the way, and even helped me on Libya! The DDR was also somewhat helpful, giving me some resources, so I gave them some land too, including some land that Germany had claimed before the USSR annexed them.

screensave0xn0.png

The uuber Nat. China, after pwning the other Warlords, demanded territory from Mongolia, which somehow accepted... After they bothered, and annexed, my Japanese friends, I pwned them with my troops from India. I find it strange that there have been no revolts there, and that the USSR never tried attacking my Chinese possesions, so I just let them be, pwning the living poo out of the Middle East, trying to get a land connection to China, so I can build uuber forts and let my convoys supply my troops who are going to America next year.

You remember that some time ago there was guy who included the two WWI battlecrusiers germany has from the start in his Kriegsmarine?

Well as everyone knows they are pretty useless, so i decided they could kill some convoys before they die, so i sent them and two obsolete CL to the area in front of gibraltar hunting. They sink some ships, than there is this >30 british Heavy crusier fleet. Ok i figuere thats it and leave them to die forgetting about that naval battle. Some days later i get this popup:

winwl5.jpg

(Schwerer Kr. = Heavy Crusier; Leichter Kr. = Light Crusier; Zerstörer = Destroyer, sorry for the German, would like it better in english too :( )

DanDaMan said:
Hah, I can trump you all. This was my second world conquest from vanilla HOI 1.2 with no cheating or exploits (well except for using huge sub stacks). Take a look at the year.
Picturesssssssssssss
That's a lot in 4 years... And that's the coolest German skin ever!

Look at my post a few above, and you'll see what's more, even though I did it in 9. I guess that doing it a Switzerland gives me some extra points, though. :)

I, eh, forgot to get a screenshot of the end battle screen, but the leader screen works just as well. My favourite naval battle ever:

ScreenSave2-1.jpg

I destroyed the entire fighting power of the Royal Navy over three days of fighting with five carriers. Best part? Off the coast of the UK, as Japan.

Panzer6 said:
My super bombers in the ww1 mod.

Picture (2)

As you see, they should have only 250 km range, but with special fuel, I made it to almost 7000 km. :D
Don't they have unlimited range when you tell them to rebase?