+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome screenshots.

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by SEG-CISR
    I'm early in saying this, but...

Happy (Early) Birthday! (Your AAR is awesome, too.)
    Thanks man, I'm about to update it after I check all the threads I'm interested in.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by linque
    What a deal!!!!!

Germany always gives me these when I'm Italy, until I pwn their a** all the way to Kiel, where I nuke them ater 9 years o siege...
    Hello there...

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour

Blog Entries
    And so, NEW SCREENSHOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Germany always gives me these when I'm Italy, until I pwn their a** all the way to Kiel, where I nuke them ater 9 years o siege...
    Picture of Kiel after I pushed the big red button:

Feb. 30? OMGWTFBBQ!
    Hello there...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2

No, I didn't alter my game files.
    Italy really does start with Major General Emo
    I'm smart enough to know that I'm stupid
    Member of the ahistoric association
    My Hebrew Uganda AAR!- Weekly AAr showcase, 26-07-2007! - Winner, Best HoI Narrative AAr Q4 2007. Over & done with. Kinda completed.
    Fan of the Week, 12-8-07; and 12-10-08
    Earned a Kiss on the Cheek for Participation in the Trial of Fijj
    Fijj also gave me this moldy cookie for guessing his name-

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

AI Sweden didn't like to be neutral when everybody else wants to be at war:

Even more confusing: Germany didn't go for Weserübung, so Norway is neutral

Blog Entries
    The world has been completely pwned by the evil Swiss...

And they've got all the bananas! Anyway, the little greens things next to the picture aren't anything.

The Yugoslavs have been, so far, my BFFs. They've been helping me pwn everything along the way, and even helped me on Libya! The DDR was also somewhat helpful, giving me some resources, so I gave them some land too, including some land that Germany had claimed before the USSR annexed them.

The uuber Nat. China, after pwning the other Warlords, demanded territory from Mongolia, which somehow accepted... After they bothered, and annexed, my Japanese friends, I pwned them with my troops from India. I find it strange that there have been no revolts there, and that the USSR never tried attacking my Chinese possesions, so I just let them be, pwning the living poo out of the Middle East, trying to get a land connection to China, so I can build uuber forts and let my convoys supply my troops who are going to America next year.
    Hello there...

sexy shoeless god of dice
    Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

You remember that some time ago there was guy who included the two WWI battlecrusiers germany has from the start in his Kriegsmarine?

Well as everyone knows they are pretty useless, so i decided they could kill some convoys before they die, so i sent them and two obsolete CL to the area in front of gibraltar hunting. They sink some ships, than there is this >30 british Heavy crusier fleet. Ok i figuere thats it and leave them to die forgetting about that naval battle. Some days later i get this popup:

(Schwerer Kr. = Heavy Crusier; Leichter Kr. = Light Crusier; Zerstörer = Destroyer, sorry for the German, would like it better in english too )

Hah, I can trump you all. This was my second world conquest from vanilla HOI 1.2 with no cheating or exploits (well except for using huge sub stacks). Take a look at the year.

My favorite naval battle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ratfusion

My favorite naval battle.
    Nah, Theokrat's was better. You used more than 2 cruisers, so the smashing success isn't as cool. You lost strategically, but you pwned their navies.
    Hello there...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDaMan
    Hah, I can trump you all. This was my second world conquest from vanilla HOI 1.2 with no cheating or exploits (well except for using huge sub stacks). Take a look at the year.
    Picturesssssssssssss
    That's a lot in 4 years... And that's the coolest German skin ever!

Look at my post a few above, and you'll see what's more, even though I did it in 9. I guess that doing it a Switzerland gives me some extra points, though.
    Hello there...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by likk9922

No, I didn't alter my game files.
    Italy really does start with Major General Emo
    No comment about US the Panzer leader called LT. General Gay.
    Hello there...

I, eh, forgot to get a screenshot of the end battle screen, but the leader screen works just as well. My favourite naval battle ever:

I destroyed the entire fighting power of the Royal Navy over three days of fighting with five carriers. Best part? Off the coast of the UK, as Japan.
    Yeah, I'm Johnny Paradox. What of it?

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

My super bombers in the ww1 mod.

As you see, they should have only 250 km range, but with special fuel, I made it to almost 7000 km.

That's a known bug because there's two regions named Georgia, one in the Caucasus and one in the American state of Georgia.
    Yeah, I'm Johnny Paradox. What of it?

Cool bug, I'll have to try that.

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Dace
    That's a known bug because there's two regions named Georgia, one in the Caucasus and one in the American state of Georgia.
    Oh i know, but its still cool to see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer6
    My super bombers in the ww1 mod.

Picture (2)

As you see, they should have only 250 km range, but with special fuel, I made it to almost 7000 km.
    Don't they have unlimited range when you tell them to rebase?
    Hello there...

Sanctioned OT Hall Monitor Thistletooth's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by SEG-CISR
    Don't they have unlimited range when you tell them to rebase?
    Yes, but you can't rebase in enemy territory. He was doing a Ground Attack mission. All the good that would have done with two org-less biplanes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast