• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Concentrate on getting better, and don't worry about updates. We'll be still here waiting in the end.

Ditto! Get well soon and good luck on your World Epics test!

I follow AARs that update once a week at most.

So, just get better and then do what you have to do, before coming back here :)

Had a couple of bouts with that stuff mysef. Nasty. Just walking in an intense attempt to suck oxygen into your lungs in a very painfull manner. 4 days sounds about right for some stuff, but not complet recovery. That takes about 7-10 days. Stay off your feet as much as possible, no exertion whatsoever...wait, what am I talking about, you are a college student, none of the above applies. :D Get well buddy.

Get well soon!

TheExecuter: Thank you for all your efforts !

RGB: I wonder how Cossacks deal with bronchitis .

English Patriot: Thank you for the double benediction ^^

Avernite: Doing my best , boss XD

grayghost: Luckily this hit me during All Hallow's , All Saints , and All Souls . No classes and what not . And then the weekend so God was kind enough to smack me with this on a holiday . XD As for the wheezing , it wasn't as scary as when I thought i was going to boil alive or die from hypothermia when my body thought I was several degrees below normal and I bundled up in my bed unable to stop shivering for 15 minutes =( .

Grubnessul: Thanks , buddy XD .

Path to recovery is going alright . One more day after this of antibiotics and a follow up and I should be relatively okay . I'm sure we can return to normal operating procedures by this Friday as scheduled . Thanks again for all your prayers and support !

Get well soon, canonized... Not too quickly though as I don't have the time to read much these days... ;) :D

No really, get that thing of your chest... harfharf... :p

Hey,

just dropping by to express my sympathies. Get well soon! Oh, and congrats of course with running away with the ACA prizes. Well deserved!

Feel better! Some rest will probably do things good. :)

Murmurandus: har har ! Always as biting as ever =P Well thank you though , sir ! ^^

TeeWee: Thank you , kindly ! Glad to see you ever once in a while , TeeWee !

General_BT: Thank you very much !

---------------------------------------------------------------

FELLOWLOGO.gif

Today we'll also be inducting our latest member into the Tempus Society ! He was one of our guest authors on INSTRUMENTALITY this past month and for his outstanding work in Corsican Dawn: The Rise of The House Obertenghi , we welcome JimboIX ! Jimbo will also be starting a new work soon which Tempus hopes to review and support . Jimbo isn't a stranger to us ; before his computer had a little melt down the past month , he was not only an active reader but an avid character writer and history novelist that has shown his caliber and finesse time and again . He melds down home dialogue and considerations with a keen understanding of what a changed future might entail complete with its realistic foibles but idealistic hotspots . Although his work was cut short by an accident , it nonetheless drew many of us to regard his work as an excellent piece of narration and wish to honour him with this membership ! Welcome once again , Jimbo !

I'dl ike to thank canonized and the rest of the members in the society for having me, while my contributions to AAR land have been minimal at best, I'm pleased that they've been well thought of. I look forward to an active membership.

One of the great foundations of AARland has always been the strength of the community here, and I'm pleased to be a part of an organization that does so much to foster that very sense of community so integral to our continued success and enjoyment of this place.

canonized said:
RGB: I wonder how Cossacks deal with bronchitis .

More Vodka, of course. Sometimes with some gunpowder mixed in.

RGB said:
More Vodka, of course. Sometimes with some gunpowder mixed in.
Is there anything that wouldn't help against? :D

Welcome JimboIX! Very glad to have you with us!

JimboIX: Welcome once again ! Very glad to have you aboard !

RGB: I wish i had some Vodka right now =( but it would be bad for my hydration procedures !

Grubnessul: I don't know ... Vodka can even chase back demons can't it ? XD

JM and EP: Thank you for giving our latest inductee a warm welcome !

An idea ....

alright folks , i had an interesting idea and I think you guys might like it .

I made this thing called a wikispace:

http://timelinesaar.wikispaces.com/

Let me know if you think i'm crazy or if some of you might actually help me out in making episode guides , character bios , information about the timepieces etc ?

You're crazy yeah :p

Pity I don't have any sort of account on the thing, do I need it?

I really need something like that for my megacampaign. That is, of course, assuming that there would be enough readers to do a wiki (you have an advantage in that regard), but it would help people immensly to be able to refer to it when I reference some past event or person in my AAR...

By the way, how does one create a page? I'm thinking about putting one in for Cardinal DeWitt. ;)

Avernite: you don't need an account to edit pages . I think you do need an account to add new pages though I'm not sure .

JM: Exactly ! Hence why I'm doing it :D . I think I'm just going to end up having to make the pages that people make links to and then they can start editting them .