• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
English Patriot said:
Hahaha!! Well, regardless, I will assure you its well worth the effort, its definately the best AAR I have had the pleasure to read, this makes EUIII only more interesting.

Well, if its over, then im not going to read the while think with no end to it.

Fijj and EP: Haha well thank you both . And Fijj take your time if you want . There are seasons to it so you can read it in chunks like that if you want . There will be about 5-6 seasons so it'll be like watching a TV series that goes on for 5 years or so . You certainly don't need to catch up to enjoy it , I would still love comments every now and then if you are going through it :D .

There, I'm finally caught up! I think your clue has something to do with the physical description of the Artifact in the present Timeline; you were quite detailed there, something about its design that I'm missing... I can't decide if it is the completed one from the Past or just part of it.

Benuardo said:
There, I'm finally caught up! I think your clue has something to do with the physical description of the Artifact in the present Timeline; you were quite detailed there, something about its design that I'm missing... I can't decide if it is the completed one from the Past or just part of it.

Glad to have you catch up !! Yes there is indeed a correlation with the Artifacts and the present but people seem to be missing it so I'll just make a quick mini-bonus to illustrate it .

ILLUSTRATION

Alright folks . To supplement the last paragraph of my last update , I wanted to illustrate to you why I described the Key the way I did:

artifactskeys.png

Hooray for MSPaint ! Do you all get it now ? XD

canonized said:
Fijj and EP: Haha well thank you both . And Fijj take your time if you want . There are seasons to it so you can read it in chunks like that if you want . There will be about 5-6 seasons so it'll be like watching a TV series that goes on for 5 years or so . You certainly don't need to catch up to enjoy it , I would still love comments every now and then if you are going through it :D .

When I get time, its on the top of the "fool around list"

"fool around list"
Read ARR
drink all types of tea
watch tv
Do Schoolwork
...and much more.

canonized said:
ILLUSTRATION

Alright folks . To supplement the last paragraph of my last update , I wanted to illustrate to you why I described the Key the way I did:

artifactskeys.png

Hooray for MSPaint ! Do you all get it now ? XD

Umm...it couldn't be the key, could it? The key everyone's been searching for? The key that people are dying (were dying) in Siberia for?...nah...couldn't be!

:D

TheExecuter

It looks a wee bit...phallic, really. Was whoever made it compensating for something? :D

canonized said:
grayghost: Don't worry you can do it ! How do you like what you've got so far ? :D

So far? Great, although off the top of my head I can't think of anything specific to comment on...oh wait, "Lord of Acid", liked that. I'll keep pluggin along.:D

Fijj: Excellent ! Thank you sir XD

TheExecuter: Why ... why yes it is ! Congratulations :D !

ColossuCrusher: Now now , let's not go down that dark path XD

grayghost: Thank you ! One of our favourite chapters :D

And this Golden Key will open the Golden Gate?

The more we are shown about Raul, the darker the character becomes. He is becoming a less and less "perfect" choice for the Room and Guardianship. On the other hand, maybe the Room requires someone who has overcome the darker elements of their character - they have all passed the test of temptation.

I still don't get it :S

Chief Ragusa: Getting very close ! Yes , Raul being chosen as a successor does indeed have very much to do with testing . It is a motif that's present even in the future with all the talk about how Tom must be tested beforehand as well just like all the other kids had been .

Grubnessul: ROFL , it's that the Artifacts was the Key this whole time ! - facepalm -

kfijatass said:
At this rate this AAR will have the most biggest ammount of posts :eek:
Go Go Go! ;)

Haha , Well for a narrative AAR it does have a lot . Narrative kinds don't usually get that many readers or views etc . So we're pretty proud of it here , yes .

Yes, but we knew that already didn't we? I mean that Raul was after pieces of the key... I really thought we would get some relevation on Isabella >.<

Grubnessul said:
Yes, but we knew that already didn't we? I mean that Raul was after pieces of the key... I really thought we would get some relevation on Isabella >.<

Or at least on Raul's mommy/daddy/girl-he's-after.

Canonized is mean! :p

Grubnessul & Avernite: haha . Silly no we didn't ! It was just hints , spoilsports ! =( . As for who the woman is , that also is coming up soon . The truth is actually going to be one of the biggest and most disturbing twists in Timelines yet !

ROFL - Grubnessel, Avernite - I think the diagram is my fault, I was completely lost so Canonized had to draw the picture to show me :eek:o

hmm I like big and disturbing twists :p

So let's throw some random theories against it, why it could be disturbing...
A) Antonio has become a girl and he's the one Raul is after. Now that would be disturbing when he finally marries Isabella... ow well, it's legal nowadays anyway
B) she's butt-ugly for a change, small chance, but still a disturbing development... butt-ugly spy girls. *shivers*
C) She's Isabella after all, and you've lied to us :p
D) She's Marcus, who's been thrown into the past and now tries to destroy the world again. Or tries to destroy the world in the future again... timetraveling is confusing :S
E) All of above :p