• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another excellent interview. Thankfully, this is one AAR that I have already looked at and am enjoying. Nice work, fellas. :)

Myth: Thank you , sir ^^

Discomb: ROFL yes , it's true XD Had to take some liberties in editting for size and brevity . There were a few other lines here and there I trimmed . We had a long interview but i'm glad we did it ! Was a pleasure to have you on the programme !

Murmurandus: Don't forget that bonus map ! Working on the next update to be released tuesday ! Unfortunately I have midterms this week so I'm going to try my best to stay on my fast pace !

English Patriot: Haha , chat show . Seems like we found ourselves another Tempus activity to do XD

coz1: Thank you ! It was a very fun one to do !

Thanks again for all of your support everyone and I do hope you're enjoying the non-stop action here on Timelines ! We'll probably have a Bonus tonight and then a Chapter tomorrow or Wednesday ! Please remember that we're pulling out all the stops this week in order to get out the vote for the AARland Choice AwAARds 2007 Q3 ! Please keep us in mind for the Favourite EU3 AAR and Favourite EU3 AAR Narrative categories when you vote ! If you're looking for my personal recommendations , merely look at our list of interviews ! Thanks again and get out the vote !

Read it all great work

Swiftthistle: thank you , sir !

pit: Great to have you on board !! And wow , another brave soul ! Do you have any thoughts on your read through ?

Time for a little mini-bonus ! For the sake of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2007 Q3 , and because English Patriot was hilarious enough to send me Rule Britannia via MSN I decided to tinker with it in pure Jacobite fashion . Well not really Jacobite , but you know . I'll probably make a backstory behind this in the canon somewhere so get to know the song ! Hope you all like it and please remember to keep us in mind when voting in the Favourite EU3 and Favourite EU3 Narrative categories ! We need all of your help in both categories this season !

ruleespana.png

hahaha, I'm not sure most British would like this :D

canonized said:
and because English Patriot was hilarious enough to send me Rule Britannia via MSN I decided to tinker with it in pure Jacobite fashion . Well not really Jacobite , but you know .

To be honest, its really quite a feat to take Rule Britannia and turn it into something completely different, though not entirely disagreeable ;)

The question is, can you play it using the sheet music? ;)

Murmurandus: ROFL In what way ?

Grubnessul: Oh ? how could it possibly be ever ? :cool: - starts putting up Spanish flags everywhere -

English Patriot: XD it took me a little while to get the rhymes and rhythm working right but otherwise thankfully I found sheet music on that website that I cited at the top left of the page .

coz1: LOL play it using the sheet music ? Well yes it actually does work , but as for me playing it ; I don't know how to play any instruments unfortunately =( .

English Patriot said:
To be honest, its really quite a feat to take Rule Britannia and turn it into something completely different, though not entirely disagreeable ;)

Pfff. It's a horridly megalomanic song in the original, but being the person to adapt it to another country is even more megalomanical :p

Avernite said:
Pfff. It's a horridly megalomanic song in the original, but being the person to adapt it to another country is even more megalomanical :p

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :p

Avernite: haha , in some cases yes ! XD As for this case , yes , Megalomania !!

English Patriot: LOL , represent , EP Haha ! Really , I'm such a borderline anglophile . If only Henry wasn't so crazy - sigh -

Judas Maccabeus said:
That is an excellent song! Now if only a certain Armada had succeeded, so that it could have ended up used... :p

Hell, I think we should ignore the war of independence and still be able to charge you with treason with that kind of talk ROFL :p

Judas Maccabeus: Haha =( if only !!

English Patriot: ROFL . If we let the Armada succeed we'll also let the American Revolution fail , how about that ? XD great compromise don't you think ? ROFL

Update coming in a few hours . Late start today ! Midterm tomorrow so depending on how fast I work I might have to post it tomorrow evening !

Blasphemy!!! Sacrilige!!! How could you rape and pillage that song so badly?;)

When are we getting another update, canonized? Love the special features, but me want to press play for the movie on the DVD remote, don't you know... ;)

grayghost said:
Blasphemy!!! Sacrilige!!! How could you rape and pillage that song so badly?;)

Blasphemy? Sacrilige? THIS IS TIMELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES!!!!!!!

;)